Small NSV

Options
Hey,

So I've been at this for almost 3 months (actually for years but started again 3 months ago......)

I could no longer fit into my size 16 jeans. So I started working out and signed up to MFP. I got into my size 16 :smile:

Last week I had to start wearing size 14..... not because I thought I was ready for them but because my size 16 died a painful death....the kind of jean death that if I moved the wrong way they would have ripped and people would have seem a lot more of me than they needed to!!!!!

So anyway here I am squeezed into my 14's and then comes the dreaded day..............wash day! I'm at the gym this morning with my freshly laundered (and dried) jeans. I got them on with a little bit of jiggling no bright red face or coat hanger and I could still breath:laugh:

Replies

• wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    woohoo - that's a big NSV in my book. Well done!:happy:
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Lol, good for you!
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    always a good thing if you can button the jeans, AND they don't end up cutting you in half!
    Congrats!
  • farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!!! Own it, you earned it!!
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Good for you. The best trick is to buy athletic stretchy clothes like yoga pants. Buy them when they are kinda tight, and they'll last as you shrink a few sizes. Less clothes to buy :P
  • Lincolnlady217
    Lincolnlady217 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Smaller jeans are a very good NSV! :)
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Well done, you're doing great :)
  • nypr
    nypr Posts: 5
    Options
    Congratulations on being able to drop a size! Excuse my ignorance, but what does NSV stand for? :embarassed:
  • dietpepsi100
    dietpepsi100 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    NON SCALE VICTORY......... and WOO HOO congrats always a good feeling when we can breathe and move in out jeans!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    alright!! way to go!! wait till ur jeans are freshly washed adn dried AND they are loose on YOU!! congrats!!
  • barbiesnd
    barbiesnd Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Good for you. The best trick is to buy athletic stretchy clothes like yoga pants. Buy them when they are kinda tight, and they'll last as you shrink a few sizes. Less clothes to buy :P

Unfortunately I think it was yoga/sweat pants that got me into trouble in the first place. Lets face it, if they don't feel tight then you're not putting on any weight, right!!!! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!