From flabby belly to flat abs? Share your pics please :)

Options
Ok, Im in some serious need to see that its possible!! After being overweight for years and then a pregnancy gaining another 35lbs and having a c-section im starting to think my belly will NEVER go away :( i know some of it is probably extra skin :( and i know theres really no way to get rid of that...(tear) BUT most of it is fat, and that can go away :) Please share some motivating pics with me if you used to have a fat belly that is now flat or at least in shape :) i need some motivation please tell me its possible for me to have to body i really want.

Replies

• jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    nobody?
  • crystalnichle
    crystalnichle Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I wanna see some pics too! I just had a c section and my stomach totally freaks me out. I need some motivation/inspiration!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting too...hopefully I will be able to post such a pic in about 6 months :laugh:
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Work in progress- and I don't have any from 190lbs- where belly was much bigger- first pic is 163/142- second and third pics are later at 150/153... getting there...

Collages2300x2002-1.jpg]

IMG_0566579x640a.jpg

IMG_0653_edited.jpg

Dum de dum. *gold badge* Best thread ever.

Dum de dum. *meanders off*
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I've been whoring this picture out everywhere lately, but here it is again. After my 3rd pregnancy (no C-sections however):

SideProgress.jpg
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    WOW BusyLady406, you look absolutely amazing! Well done! :)

I've been over 200lbs for the last few years (220 at my heaviest non-pregnant weight) and had 3 kids in that time so my tummy was very flabby! It still is a little bit.. it's not flat yet, but I'm getting there :)

I didn't take any before shots of my belly other than pregnancy photos, but here's a few pics. Hope they help!

36 weeks with baby number 3:
    163059_10150126595150815_3269647_n.jpg

220lbs, about 6 months after having baby number 3:
    mebefore.jpg

And a couple of weeks ago, at 170lbs:
    photo98.jpg

I don't have any pics from the side unfortunately but hopefully this shows enough of a difference!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I've been whoring this picture out everywhere lately, but here it is again. After my 3rd pregnancy (no C-sections however):

SideProgress.jpg

You and me Rea lol

After 6 kids

11614737_7941.jpg
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    WOW BusyLady406, you look absolutely amazing! Well done! :)

I've been over 200lbs for the last few years (220 at my heaviest non-pregnant weight) and had 3 kids in that time so my tummy was very flabby! It still is a little bit.. it's not flat yet, but I'm getting there :)

I didn't take any before shots of my belly other than pregnancy photos, but here's a few pics. Hope they help!

36 weeks with baby number 3:
    163059_10150126595150815_3269647_n.jpg

220lbs, about 6 months after having baby number 3:
    mebefore.jpg

And a couple of weeks ago, at 170lbs:
    photo98.jpg

I don't have any pics from the side unfortunately but hopefully this shows enough of a difference!

wow you look great :) Thanks for posting!
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    wow you look great :) Thanks for posting!

No problem! And thanks so much :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!