Thyroid/PCOS

Options
Anyone have a thyroid problem or pcos?? I need motivation. I am a mother of two kids (6year old and 2 year old) I am at my heaviest, 200lbs. I Discovered I had PCOS after I had my son, when my hubby and I decided to have another little one....after the birth of my daughter I lost around 50lbs....in a very short time, and was then diagnosed with Hyperthyroid (But am NOT losing weight easily) I think it fluctuates between hyper and hypo. I have been on medication for the last year.....am possibly going to be able to get off it but I CAN NOT lose weight. I get discouraged and quit. I dont want that to happen again. I want to be healthy!

Replies

• susanfisher
    susanfisher Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello, I too have a thyroid problem..It is not easy to lose weight but it can be done. You have to really want it bad and stick with it. Feel free to add me if you would like, we can help each other ..
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS and I lost over 80 kilos (180 pounds) so far. So it certainly can be done. I still have about another 50 pounds to go...itis much harder this part of the journey that is for sure - best of luck!