What do you guys think of FAtloss4idiots.com

Options
I came to this site and I'm wondering if it really works. Has anybody tried it?
I'm thinking of starting it tomorrow and see how it goes

Replies

• kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Programs that promise huge weight losses usually dont' work. You're better off learning how to eat healthy and continuing to eat that way for the rest of your life.
  • esco2186
    esco2186 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    from what i have read it says its a scam
  • kwardklinck
    Options
    from what i have read it says its a scam

I read the same thing. It promises you lose 9 pounds in 11 days? Nah there is no quick fix for weight loss. It takes a while to gain the weight and it takes even longer to lose it.
  • txcwgirl
    txcwgirl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I think it looks like a scam too, After trying so many things that promise big losses and never worked I am doing this the slow and easy way, this way I'm not wasting any more money on things that don't work like that site.

Just track your food here and work out and you should lose it safely and keep it off.
  • lovelypink13
    Options
    I reallly do agree with it taking longer to lose the weight lol
    1 year to gain 40 pounds, on my 2nd year trying to lose it
  • kwardklinck
    Options
    If you need a structured plan, Weight Watchers is still the best I think. However, I'm doing just fine using the diet and exercise calculators here.
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I done WW in the past and done good on it but a I have found that I am doing better with this site..(and its free) ...I have been on here for just over 60 days and I am down 23 pound and feel so much better about how I am doing this.. Good Luck and wish you great succes..