fitbit

Options
I'm seriously considering asking "Santa" for a fitbit for Christmas... any thoughts?

Replies

• juliesjuke
    juliesjuke Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have had mine for a couple of months now and i love it. it syncs really easy to the computer...I think that you would really like it too.
    Good luck.:wink:
  • rcalvert1
    rcalvert1 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I've had mine for about 5 months now and really like it too. One reason I like it is if you have friends that also have a fitbit you can compete so to speak. Who can walk more steps? etc ... and you can friend people on the fitbit site too.
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Absolutely love mine! :flowerforyou:
  • ecw3780
    ecw3780 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    my husband says I have an inappropriate relationship to mine. I love it. I have MFP set to sedentary and I eat back any extra calories I earn. Also, I don't enter any exercise calories on MFP, I just let it sync.
  • sskitka
    sskitka Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am seriously considering it as well... have only heard great things with it. Helps motivate you to get going.
  • ms_tris
    ms_tris Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I love mine! It keeps me moving. I set my profile to sedentary and eat back at least some of the calories it adds when it syncs.
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I have had my fitbit ultra for about 4 months now and I LOVE IT!! I like the friendly little prompts that flash on the screen encouraging me to get up and move.

I also like that all I have to do is get by my computer and it feeds all the info to the fitbit site and mfp. all I have to do is log food. I've lost 31 lbs since july and don't think I would have had the success I had without the fitbit.
  • Toshiana123
    Options
    I love mine...works great!
  • Glassblaster
    Options
    Best investment for your weight loss journey. Love mine
  • Cami37
    Cami37 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've had mine for about a week and I love it. It keeps me motivated. Last night I was even walking in place trying to burn my calories. It sinks automatically to MFP app so I know how many calories I have left throughout the day and it really helps at dinner time. I'm still very confused with logging in my exercise, though.