Trying to change

Options
TrishB69
TrishB69 Posts: 16 Member
Hi everyone.
I am a single mom who has battled with weight issues as far back as I can remember. When I found this app for my phone, I decided to give it a shot. That way I can keep an eye on myself.
I have been down this road, and this time, I want to succeed.

Replies

• sparetirebegone
    sparetirebegone Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi there! You have to come to the right place, the support on this site is just amazing! Feel free to add me and I will help keep you motivated!
  • Nswilk
    Nswilk Posts: 27
    Options
    I discovered this app too just last week and it has helped me not only be motivated to loose weight, but also track and learn about calories. I love entering the food in and the app makes it simple. I even eat out a lot and the app has a lot of restaurant food in the database. Feel free to add me as friend and stay motivated.
  • lugovelb
    lugovelb Posts: 60
    Options
    I agree you have come to the right place. There is a lot of motivation and help here. Feel free to add me.. Good Luck
  • lizbanks
    lizbanks Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I've only been at this a solid few weeks so far but am already seeing excellent results. Once I actually decided to get my butt in gear, I started doing some research. I'm always posting links to articles about the things your body needs and how to get the most out of your meals, snacks, and workouts. You can friend me if you'd like and maybe even share some ideas with me! We all need a little extra motivation sometimes!
  • jenmwoodard
    Options
    Change is the key. I've been on-again-off again trying to make positive habits. Habits are super tough, and I can appreciate trying to deal with little ones. I've done the single mom thing for a month at a time while the husband is working out of country, but can't imagine how difficult that is long term. Let me know if you have any tips to share about teaching kids good habits.
  • TrishB69
    TrishB69 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am really finding this is a good place to be... And the support is great! Definitely keeps me going.
  • rt6171
    Options
    Hi i am just starting out, I really need to get rid of about 30 lbs. I have a hard time with motivation.