I turned 61 today!

Options
Today is my 61st birthday and hopefully by my next birthday, I will be at goal weight, although I'd rather it happened by spring! I have lost about 57-65 lbs already. I'm at 223 right now, and my goal is to be at 134. I have quite a ways to go..
Sometimes, it's easy to get discouraged and we just need the pick me up and encouragement from our friends here on MFP.
Gloria

Replies

• sandkrain
    sandkrain Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success and Happy Birthday!!
  • Beleren
    Beleren Posts: 142
    Options
    Happy Birthday! Congratulations on the current weight loss. :) You can do this.
  • MED2012COLORADO
    Options
    `HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: Heres to many more! :happy:
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    A very Happy Birthday to You! You've done very well on getting physically fit.
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and happy birthday. You give me hope for myself to still lose. Thanks
  • raleywpr
    raleywpr Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello and HAPPY BIRTHDAY... congratulations also on your weight loss success... I just started a week ago and so far so good... Looking for friends to encourage and be encourage along the way... Have a great day.
    bill Annapolis Maryland
  • tammytee93
    tammytee93 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!!!
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday and congrats on your success so far :flowerforyou:
  • denisemc1407
    denisemc1407 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! And keep up the good work!!! :wink:
  • amyllu
    amyllu Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!
  • 2tang
    2tang Posts: 44
    Options
    Happy birthday and congrats on your loss so far

Edit-spelling error
  • momof377
    momof377 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to you!! You're doing great - just keep going. I always remember "slow and steady wins the race."
  • tbrp
    tbrp Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Gloria! What a nice present you have given yourself this year. Congratulations on your success to date. I am sure with your determination you will reach your goal.
  • MrsAnderson_GettingHealthy
    Options
    You have already come so far! Don't get discouraged now! You're at the young age of 61!!! You're looking GREAT! :)

Happy Birthday and good luck with everything!
  • Gwilson939
    Gwilson939 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone, for the birthday wishes. I stayed on plan yesterday pretty good.. no cake and ice cream.. although my grandkids want me to come and celebrate my birthday with them on Saturday.. If I do partake, it will be ONE BITE of cake and ONE BITE of ice cream. I've already got them trained on that since my weight loss journey.. And they are SUPPORTIVE, because they seem to want me to be around for a while yet!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!