babies, moms, and boobs.

Options
Maidofmer
Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
hey moms. before I got pregnant, I was a nice full C cup. during prego, rose to an awesome E cup, and when I had her 2 1/2 years ago, its like someone turned them into water balloons and popped them. still a C, but they're no where near where they should be.
I gained 60 pounds, and I lost it (about 45-50lbs) after a year and still, they just wouldn't go up. So I know that even if I lost the 60 pounds again, they won't be full. I don't know if it will change if I lose more, but I was thinking about, instead of getting the awesome tat on my ticker for my ultimate goal, a boob lift. no implants or anything, I got the material, just a bit too much in the wrong area. Anyone here get one after kids? are you happy with it?

Replies

• oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    It's pretty normal they go down after having children, and a bit more after weight loss.

I think after a while it gets better. They don't get bigger or anything. But I like them a lot more now than I did when my daughter was three and my son was 2! If that makes sense.

The human body is beautiful, it does bouncing back, but it's not always a quick process.
  • TillyMomma
    Options
    I never had that problem--within a month of having my son, they were back down to normal. HOWEVER, my weigh was a totally different story. I still carry some weight around my midsection. Everyone is different.
  • rxman13
    rxman13 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    umm great topic lol
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Something like it....I had a reduction....best thing I ever did! I say go for it.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Something like it....I had a reduction....best thing I ever did! I say go for it.

I really want to get a reduction. I think it might make my husband a little pissy though.

I've always been really top heavy and having my son seemed to have no effect on that. My sister has smaller ones. She said her's resembled empty balloons after having her son. She got implants a few months ago, and seems to be very happy with them.
  • eatathome
    eatathome Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    It's only been 2 1/2 years. I'd wait. Your body is probably not finished changing. Have you talked to a trainer at all about weights you can work on your chest muscles with to give you some "lift"?

I was an A cup before I got pregnant, about a C while pregnant, DD while nursing, now a C. People seem to think nursing will cause women to get saggy boobs, but I did it for well over a year and that's not been my experience at all. I'm guessing it depends on your skin's elasticity, genetics, etc.

Frankly, I liked being an A cup though.
  • amurphy198
    Options
    I want a lift too! Weight gain, back to back pregnancies, more weight gain, nursing 2 babies... I'm all National Geographic now. I'm a 38 DD, before kids I was lucky to be an A. I have nicknamed them Flapjacks.
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I haven't talked to a trainer. I didn't even know weight lifting could bring them back. to me, and im probably over exaggerating, the fried egg on a nail. never got that picture until now. I didn't nurse. I tried, but with a c section, my body was more focused on healing. Sucks cause I know you can burn up to 1000 cals a day. My C always gave me some leverage when it came to the lower half, and now, I just want some normality back in my body