New and need motivation!

Options
Hi all! I'm 37 and new to MyFitnessPal! I need a way to be accountable for the foods I eat. I would love to have support here and any ideas on healthy snacks and meals! What works for you? Request me if you want! I'm currently friendless on here. :( Ah..poor me~

Replies

• luvmysaint
    luvmysaint Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sadly, I am also somewhat friendless (my sister is my only friend on here.) lol. I am always looking for support from others, so I would love to be your friend!
  • melanielb8273
    Options
    Hi, I sent friend requests to both of you. Would love to have some motivation and supportive friends.
  • alyssam6
    alyssam6 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Im 22 and just joined MFP this week! I'd love to make some new friends for support and motivation! I've got a lot of weight to lose, so I plan on sticking around for a while haha :)
  • maddiegrun27
    maddiegrun27 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll friend request you! I'm trying to get back to working out and eating healthy too. Let's keep each other accountable.
    ~Madori
  • Lupi2015
    Options
    Hi I am Anna and I am 19. I am a student in college and I really want to try to lose 20Ibs. But I always do well for a week and then I binge :( So I really need some help and motivation to keep me going and to lose this weight.