Weight Loss Challenge

Options
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I'll give it a shot. I am so close to my goal. However I haven't been working out lately and I thought that if there was a challenge I would get back on the wagon and work out. Is anybody interested in doing a challenge? I was thinking about a 16 week challenge. I'm not sure when it would start. I guess it would depend on if there were actual interest in the challenge. Let me know if anybody is interested.

Replies

• kirby34puckett
    kirby34puckett Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'd like to know a little more on how the challenge would work, but I'm definitely in need for some new motivation!
  • Mera_Mera
    Options
    I am interest!
  • nana6799
    nana6799 Posts: 262
    Options
    Yes, I am starting a 10-Week Valetine Challenge, starting Thursday, December 6 to Feb. 14, 2013. Check it out under Groups!
  • JLudvik
    JLudvik Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in!
  • newmommy4172011
    newmommy4172011 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I would ask that people contribute a $10 gift card so at the end there would be a prize for the person that lost the most amount of weight. I will track everybody's weight.
  • pegjmoore
    Options
    I would love a challenge, but not till Jan. Having surgery next week and taking a few weeks off exercise.
  • newmommy4172011
    Options
    We can start Jan 1 and go for 16 weeks. If you want to join please email me at j_lizie_g@me.com. I'll need your current weight, how much you want to lose, and height.
  • newmommy4172011
    Options
    Ok, I have the first person's information. I know one person wants to start in January. Are there any others that would like to start then, or would the consensus be to start now?
  • newmommy4172011
    Options
    Any others?
  • kirby34puckett
    kirby34puckett Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    starting in January is just fine for me.
  • newmommy4172011
    Options
    So January 5 will be the start date and will end on 4/20/13. Hopefully more people will want to join.

If you know anybody that wants to join, I would be fine with that. Just have them email me.
  • NewDavenport
    NewDavenport Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    that sounds great to me :) i would deff be in
  • Gabbyd16
    Gabbyd16 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in 100% I also have a challenge going on in the young and beautiful group. I'll email you as soon as possible.g.
  • kerriotto
    Options
    I'd like to participate. How does this work?
  • newmommy4172011
    Options
    Kerrioto, in the beginning I will collect a $10 from everybody. It will go for 16 weeks and at the end of the challenge the person with the highest percentage of weight loss will win all the gift cards. I will also require a picture of everybody in the beginning as well as a picture of the scale. Every 4 weeks I will require a picture of the scale, just to keep everybody honest. If you are interested, please email me to j_lizie_g@me.com
  • kellilynne92
    Options
    I would def like to particapte in this challenge .
  • cntreasure
    Options
    I'm in :-)
  • newmommy4172011
    Options
    This is the last week I'll be accepting people into the challenge. If you want to participate please email me at j_lizie_g@me.com by the end if the week.
  • fitmommy2013
    fitmommy2013 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i Want to Join, i will email you now