10 months, 1 trainer & over 200 visits to the gym.....

Options
10 months, 1 personal trainer and over 200 gym visits......
See my previous blogs for the whole story. If you can't, then message me and I will try to open them.

The Title says it all really. These pics are a culmination of the last 10 months of sustained effort. I am proof that literally most people can eventually get round to being healthy and losing the weight. It has taken me over 30 years of trying every diet in the land. I knew everything, but I knew nothing.

I have lost 98lb (UK - 7stone) in this time, my waist has gone down 30.5cm, my thigh 15cm, my arm 9.5cm. I have lost over 10% body fat so far. I haven't finished, but I wanted to share to give you hope if you, like me, have been struggling and wishing there was a miracle out there that would melt the weight off. There isn't. Knuckle down, find a plan and stick to it. Nobody can do this for you. It's all in your hands.

Good luck. Messages or friend requests are welcome.

Here's some pix

Novcomparison-1-1.jpg

Replies

• Jessicarctica
    Jessicarctica Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    uh..um.. AMAZING! wow you are gorgeous!! so proud. I hope I look like you in 10 months!! :)
  • scorpiotwinkles
    scorpiotwinkles Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Thanks sweetie! You stick at it and you will get your goals I am sure!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Well done losing 98lbs! Wow!!! You look beautiful!
  • scorpiotwinkles
    Options
    Forgot to say - I don't really do Cardio, I need a knee replacement (bone on bone) so this has been achieved with weightlifting and nutrition.
  • phdiva12
    phdiva12 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • PatriceMG
    PatriceMG Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    wow! you look great! awesome progress!
  • fusion777
    Options
    Your before picture is pretty but your current picture is wow! You have a very pretty smile in both of them. Thank you for sharing, people like you inspire me to continue on my journey and help me realize that it is possible for me to get this weight off. So happy for you!
  • ashbashsweets
    ashbashsweets Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! Great work!
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Stunning girl!
  • Clemsonmom
    Clemsonmom Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Glad you posted this. I am sitting here with a knee that I can not walk on. I have been wondering what exercise I can do without involving my knee. You have done a wonderful job and you give me hope. I am proud of you and you look wonderful. Beautiful! I am sending you a friend request, maybe you can put me in the right direction.
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    the dress!! Love it!!

Actually both dresses are fabulous!!
  • Charlie_Nguyen
    Charlie_Nguyen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Even the dress is more stunning 'after'! *clap*
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    All that hard work paid off...awesome job!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!:drinker:
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Very nice, beautiful... weight training is awesome, good for you. :)
  • Coffeeholic8
    Coffeeholic8 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation, you look fantastic.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    sexy mamacitaaa!

awesome work, seriously!!
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    THIS.IS.AMAZING!!!! :heart: congrats!!!!!
  • yogeshsarkar
    yogeshsarkar Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, in fact even more so due to the fact that you have knee problems and still managed to achieve this.
  • scorpiotwinkles
    Options
    Thanks everyone you are all magic MFPers too! Really, if I can do it after all this time, I am certain you can too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!