Successful MFP love stories?

Options
cgilles9
cgilles9 Posts: 53 Member
So all I see is these "Would you date/marry the person about you..." threads, and I was just wondering if anyone was ever put their money where their mouth is.

Have you started a relationship with someone here on MFP? I don't care about your one night stands, so take that somewhere else. But who here has found the love of their life here? If you are one of these lucky people, tell us about how it all started.

Replies

• maqsmj
    maqsmj Posts: 697
    Options
    dude now you made me wonder !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • LuccyH
    LuccyH Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    NO.
  • red9812
    red9812 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I was wondering about that earlier too!
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I hooked up with a few chicks, but nothing turned serious.

JK, not me but I've seen a few people say they have gotten into serious relationships from MFP. I did meet my wife off a forum, but not this one.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Yes, I met leakramirez (she's a great motivator and loves to help other moms on their journey, you should add her!).
    We are in love and have never been happier.

UjRFh.gif
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Yes, I met leakramirez (she's a great motivator and loves to help other moms on their journey, you should add her!).

UjRFh.gif
    eD8So.gif

A. OMG you beat me, but only because I looking for the perfect gif for the occasion. More on that in a minute.
    B. Don't believe a word she says, except the in love part. That's totally true.
    C. I met my hetereosexual life mate on this site. I don't know what I've done without her.

xL5ds.gif

(because we are NEVER breaking up)
  • pastryari
    Options

UjRFh.gif
    eD8So.gif

A. OMG you beat me, but only because I looking for the perfect gif for the occasion. More on that in a minute.
    C. I met my hetereosexual life mate on this site. I don't know what I've done without her.

xL5ds.gif

SOkzW.png
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Lol I had one, started out really good...flamed out really fast...
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options

UjRFh.gif
    eD8So.gif

xL5ds.gif

SOkzW.png
    KS7MS.gif
  • pastryari
    Options

UjRFh.gif
    eD8So.gif

xL5ds.gif

SOkzW.png
    KS7MS.gif

kApSi.gif
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options

UjRFh.gif
    eD8So.gif

xL5ds.gif

SOkzW.png
    KS7MS.gif

kApSi.gif
    OUgHG.gif
  • BBehnke84
    Options

UjRFh.gif

This literaly made me lol
  • pastryari
    Options

UjRFh.gif
    eD8So.gif

xL5ds.gif

SOkzW.png
    KS7MS.gif

kApSi.gif
    OUgHG.gif

LrwM1.gif
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options

UjRFh.gif
    eD8So.gif

xL5ds.gif

SOkzW.png
    KS7MS.gif

kApSi.gif
    OUgHG.gif

LrwM1.gif
    c2M0j.gif
  • cgilles9
    cgilles9 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Ok...Not quite where I saw this thread going, but happy for you two nonetheless. :tongue:
  • red9812
    red9812 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    This thread is... fabulous. That is all.
  • BBehnke84
    Options
    Lmao agreed
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options

UjRFh.gif
    eD8So.gif

xL5ds.gif

SOkzW.png
    KS7MS.gif

kApSi.gif
    OUgHG.gif

LrwM1.gif
    c2M0j.gif

ARE YOU TWO TRYING TO KILL ME?!

Tears STREAMING now. Omfg. XD