A HORRIBLE tragedy

Options
so i was cleaning my fish tank today and had my 2 fish in a bowl on the bar above my dogs food bowl. while i was filling the tank back up i noticed that my dog was trying to lick his dog food bowl, the bowl was SUPPOSEDLY empty...THEN i looked in to the fish bowl and the fish had jumped out INTO my dogs food bowl and my dog ate him :/ now my poor dog is laying there in the floor giving me sad eyes. im not sire if they are because he is sad about eating the fish or if he had a belly ache from eating it lol...

Replies

• Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    What kind of fish was it?
  • jessica0danielle
    jessica0danielle Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    im not sure it was small and silver with stripes
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    We bug bombed a 2.5 year old beta fish one time...

RIP Fred.
  • LaurySch
    LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I think I know how your dog feels - usually late evening when the kids catch me in the kitchen with peanut butter smears on my fingers when I said I was just going to make myself a cup of tea. :blushing:

Sorry for your loss and hope your doggy pal doesn't get in too much trouble!!
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Maybe the dog was giving sad eyes because it swallowed the fish whole and they were still moving as they went down.... :sick:RIP fishies.
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    RIP fishies. :cry:

I used to have two goldfish. I bought them from Wal-Mart for 25 cents. They lived for 3 years! Yes, 3 years I kid you not! I had goldfish from Wal-Mart before and they died within 3 months. I thought those were some kind of mutant fish. I was getting so annoyed with having to clean their bowl every week, I wouldn't do it for like a month and their water would be brown. But they still didn't die! I know, I know, I'm a terrible owner lol. Sometimes I didn't even feed them for a day because of varies reasons. I feel kind of bad, but dang, those fish were so annoying. Then one day they finally died and down the toilet they went. I kind of miss them now though. Those guys were with me all through jr. high and my freshmen year of high school.

RIP Bubbly the third and Mr. Jose

I felt like sharing my story.