Stomach Pain and ill feeling

Options
I have been having a lot of stomach pain over the past week. Kind of bloated feeling with a desire to burp but not. It's kind of annoying and I'm not totally sure about it. I think it could be from a change of diet slash calorie intake? Is this normal? Have others experienced this? I haven't been eating too well the past week tbh. Have had a bit of dairy (mostly cheese) so might cut that out for a week. Thoughts slash advice welcome and appreciated.

S

Replies

• CarolinaMoon76
    Options
    If you are in pain then the only thing to do is see your doctor.
  • I suggest that you reduce your fruits to only low fructose and sorbotol ones and increase your water to 2 liters per day. It did wonders for me. Sjs
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    do you live in the midwest ?
  • noneed94
    noneed94 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I get those pains when I cut out carbs, when I don't eat carbs for over 2 days. I add a little diet bread to my diet and it goes away. You can try that too, if it doesn't go away maybe you should see a doctor or something.
  • lajuice7
    lajuice7 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Cut out or cut back on the dairy....that sorted it for me.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    any family or friends have similar symptoms? there is some stomach thing going around the midwest right now
  • tryannosaurus
    tryannosaurus Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I suggest that you reduce your fruits to only low fructose and sorbotol ones and increase your water to 2 liters per day. It did wonders for me. Sjs

Thanks I will try out the low fructose and sorbotol thing. I mostly eat fruits that are in season and from my research most of the fruits that are low in f&s aren't in season yet. I already drink about 2 liters a day, I just don't bother logging my water since i know I have plenty.
  • tryannosaurus
    tryannosaurus Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    any family or friends have similar symptoms? there is some stomach thing going around the midwest right now

No not even in the US!
  • Firefox7275
    Firefox7275 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    You might have a stomach bug, could be the change in fibre intake, fruit fermenting in your intestines. If you had been eating a lot of processed or junk food your gut flora (beneficial bacteria) could be out of balance - sugar and white/ refined carbs feed the bad guys. Be sure you are taking small mouthfuls and chewing your food thoroughly, maybe twice as long as you think you need to, real foods need a lot more work to break down than processed junk.