Before & During (pics)

Options
33Freya
33Freya Posts: 468 Member
Well I found a pic on facebook that I hadn't had the opportunity to edit- I got very good at photoshopping my photos as I got heavier and heavier. Last spring, I got bordior photos done, and I made the photographer edit down the chub on me... twice. This was a large part that helped me finally get ready to commit to my health.

I don't know how much I weighed last December (I refused to go near scales at the time):

BEFORE12-3-11.jpg

and currently with a ways to go- I still have 33# to go to get down to ideal.
during12-3-12.jpg

My Love and I just started P90X, so in 83 days I may post my "after" :blushing:

Replies

• Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    You've come a long way and look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Congrats, the difference is amazing! You're gorgeous :) Keep up the great work!!
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look amazing!
  • keithmustloseweight
    Options
    Congrats

Also can you show us some of your photoshopped pictures? I love when people do that
  • 33Freya
    Options
    Thanks Keith,
    Eh I wont' post any more pics on here for now but I'd like to think that my small edits are impossible to see with an untrained eye :wink:
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Can see a huge difference in your face, well done :)
  • Snotori
    Snotori Posts: 156
    Options
    Nothing to be embarrassed about as you are no longer there. You look great so keep going :)
  • 33Freya
    Options
    Awww thanks :flowerforyou:
  • ErinGBragh
    ErinGBragh Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And awesome on the p90x! I'm definitely starting to see results. Still sore all the time, though! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!