Options
    wow, that is all i can say...."WOW!":smile:
  • goldenday
    goldenday Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing!
  • beaglelover12
    Options
    You look freaking amazing. I'm at 162 right now, pretty close to your starting weight, so this is some motivation for me to keep going! Thanks for posting =)
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    That is a HUGE progress - your stomach is so flat and you look great, would love to see you dressed up in that red again, you are a stunning looking girl, even more so now - well done! Be proud, you have DONE it!! :flowerforyou:
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You look amazing :) Congratz!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    And heres one more of my stomach!

What stomach?! You look amazing! Great job
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    943451_o.gif
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    hot tamale!!
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Don't apologize for making good food and activity choices! You earned the right to strut your stuff!
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing!
  • pilatemom
    Options
    Just like she said, YOU GOT IT FLAUNT IT! Wow girl, you're hot ;) Haha. I'm jealous. I want that stomach. Lucky ducky! You should be so proud! I am and don't even know you! Btw I have that same black bra.
  • carla1958
    Options
    These stories really help the rest of us keep going! Thanks for sharing your photos.
  • Kelogik
    Options
    Wow! Keep up the awesome progress!
  • RawrWolfie
    RawrWolfie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    what did it take to finally lose the last 7-10 pounds? Very motivating, cant wait to look like that! :D
  • onematch
    onematch Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You deserve to feel proud of yourself!
  • bgh707
    bgh707 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You look INCREDIBLE.
  • crodriguez94
    crodriguez94 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, thank you so much everyone! I appreciate every one of you!! It seriously made me soooo happy to wake up and read all of this. :D

@DaniellaFitto I started in august, but i've been the same weight for about a month, so i'd say about 3 months.

@Dogbones The last few pounds were really slow and difficult to lose. i think the reason i lost them though was because I didn't just stop doing what i was doing because weight wasn't coming off. I didn't lose anything for almost a month and I really felt like giving up at times. So just stick with it, and results will come! :) edit: also, with work and midterms/finals lately, i haven't really had an opportunity to log like i used to, but i still make the eating choices i would when i did log.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'd say that's more than a "little" progress!! You look great!!!
  • crodriguez94
    crodriguez94 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    thank you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!