Hi everyone!

Options
Hi my name is jaime and am looking for some inspiration ro help me lose weight.
I have about 2 and a half stone to lose which sounds so much and would love to hear about some of your food routines please?

Xx

Replies

• binky757
    Options
    GOOD LUCK JAIME :smile:
  • caammons
    Options
    Make sure you use the calorie counting diary on this website religously. It is a great help! Sometimes we don't think about everything we eat, but the calorie diary really helps you to notice every bite. It will help you stay in control.
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is jaime and am looking for some inspiration ro help me lose weight.
    I have about 2 and a half stone to lose which sounds so much and would love to hear about some of your food routines please?

Xx

Hi Jaime!

Welcome on mfp, it's a great help as you'll be able to see.

The trick is to really commit to it and log absolutely everything you eat and drink. Cutting back a bit on sodium and processed foods, adding fruits and vegs, exercising, and of course drinking tons of water are good things to do to kick up your weightloss.

Good luck, you can do it! Feel free to add me if you want :)

xx
    Ginny, 24.
  • GetDemGainz
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Tons of fruits, veggies and cardio will get you going. Eat lean meat, boneless skinless chicken, ground turkey and 90/10 ground beef. Keep your water intake up and get addicted to MFP to help track the journey along the way. Good luck and cheers to a healthy you.
  • 89curves89
    89curves89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Jaime!

Welcome on mfp. You'll soon be totally addicted and constantly refreshing to see what's been added!! I know am :-)

I'm also quite new to MFP but have lost 9lbs so far and couldn't do it without peoples support and the tips and info you get through here.

Just make sure you log EVERYTHING that you eat, no matter how silly it seems to log it. Try to fit abit of exercise in each day, even if it just a small walk for 15 mins.

Good luck, you can do it! Feel free to add me if you want :)

xx
  • jaimeleighob
    Options
    Everyone seems so friendly! Thanks everyone im kinda getting addicted already :) x
  • superdeedooper
    superdeedooper Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hello, Some people don't count their everyday calories burned like I do, but it helped me to stay motivated when I was using this site last year. I count everything that I do including grooming, cooking, driving, working, etc... Although the calories aren't quite as many as something like walking, running, or strength training, they still count as calories burned. I was successful on round 1 and I fully expect to be successful on round 2. Add me if you need a friend. You'll do very well here on MFP! ~Cheryl