new Christian girl seeking friends

Options
Hi I am new to my fitness pal just joined today. I am a single mom of a 10 year old daughter. in 1996 I weighed close to 300 pounds and am now at 199 but I really needed a place to help me get focused on eating and fitness so I can be the healthiest I can be. I am a part time bible college student as well as a work at home mom. I hope to make tons of 20-40 year old christian friends

Replies

• bexiejewell
    Options
    Hi I am new to this program as well. Im turning 20 in march. Im currently in college and i too am a Christian and im a part of my schools christian fellowship. Im at 198 right now and would like some help to get it down more :)
  • musiqueange
    musiqueange Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm here! :) I'm 25 and at 205 right now but I've gone to Lutheran schools all my life so feel free to add me, too, anyone! :)
  • lnsy613
    Options
    Hello! I just joined a week ago thinking I'd just use this site to track calories and exercise for myself... but now I think it would be nice to have some support along the way! I am a 27 year old Christian. I got married in January and put on about 20 pounds of "happy weight" which doesn't make me too happy at 199lbs. Feel free to add me so that we can encourage each other to meet our goals!
  • bamoya23
    bamoya23 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Bonnie and I am a Christian. Feel free to add me. There is no way I could get healthy or basically anything without God. With God during this journey I have lost 10 lbs in 6 weeks. It was tough but to God be all the honor and glory. I am a serious and ready to shed some weight.

Keep up the good work!
  • wessa30
    Options
    Hi, my name is Sophie. I am a Christian from Manchester, UK. You and anybody else can feel free to add me. Hope you are all well xx
  • Lizzy0509
    Options
    Hi, I am a 28 yr old Christian from AZ. A stay at home mom and just started using this site about a week ago, Feel free to add me and we can support eachother if you would like :smile: