Help! Problem with entering a new food....

Options
auntkaren
auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
I am trying to enter a soup that's not listed, and have follow the exact amount of trans fats, fiber, carbs., everything thats on the can. But it says I need to enter the correct amounts. Never had this happen before, what to do? I checked it twice, and I am putting in the correct amounts.:frown:

Replies

• auntkaren
    Options
    I am trying to enter a soup that's not listed, and have follow the exact amount of trans fats, fiber, carbs., everything thats on the can. But it says I need to enter the correct amounts. Never had this happen before, what to do? I checked it twice, and I am putting in the correct amounts.:frown:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    is it asking for the correct amount of servings per container? I get that sometimes if I forget to enter how many servings are in the whole thing--
  • auntkaren
    Options
    is it asking for the correct amount of servings per container? I get that sometimes if I forget to enter how many servings are in the whole thing--
    No I entered the servings correctly 1cup is a serving and 2 servings in the can. I don't know what is wrong:tongue:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    maybe try putting in 2 cups instead of 2 servings where it asks for number of servings?
  • auntkaren
    Options
    maybe try putting in 2 cups instead of 2 servings where it asks for number of servings?
    Okay will give it a try......Thanks!

That done the trick........Thank You!:flowerforyou: