anyone else doing the advocare 24 day challenge

Options
I am on day 3 of the advocare 24 day challenge. If you are on it or have done it before I would love to have friends who can share their experiences of being on it with me. thanks

Replies

• haliemarie
    haliemarie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 10 day challenge to first see how I like it. I'm on day 2 and so far I love it. I'm full of energy and feel great
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    When I see: "The first ten days are about cleansing your body of toxins and preparing for optimal nutrient absorption, and you may enjoy weight loss as well!*" I know it's completely unscientific and, probably, nutritionally unsound.
  • sleepygirl38
    sleepygirl38 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Im liking it so far and know 2 people who it has helped them on their journey. I am seeing if it works for me. I am following the instructions to a T to make sure if it doesnt work it wasnt my fault
  • meg_liz
    meg_liz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Starting mine tomorrow! So glad to find challenge buddies! I will add you!
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    My husband lost 20 lbs and I lost 16, I think. I know I lost 40 in two months and as of last week had not gained back one pound. I love the 24 Day Challenge!
  • Toshiana123
    Options
    Wow ! This is great...finally an Advocare page!!! Lol! I'm an advisor for Advocare, so if you have any questions...feel free to ask. I lost a total of 23 pounds and 20 inches on the 24 day challenge and I've kept it off. Any Spark fans??? Love it! Feel free to add me! Good luck on your weight loss journeys....
  • LindseyM619
    LindseyM619 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am a distributor and I started out with AdvoCare just wanting a discount with products thinking if I was going to be trying them I may as well get the best deal. I had no intention of distributing or sharing. Well, I did the 24 day challnege and lost 7lbs and 10 inches! I am going to be doing another challenge January 2nd. I have so much more motivation and dedication now. I plan to continue to use AdvoCare supplement for wellness and health not just weight loss benefits. Good luck to those of you participating in a challenge or plan to!
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    I am a distributor and I started out with AdvoCare just wanting a discount with products thinking if I was going to be trying them I may as well get the best deal. I had no intention of distributing or sharing. Well, I did the 24 day challnege and lost 7lbs and 10 inches! I am going to be doing another challenge January 2nd. I have so much more motivation and dedication now. I plan to continue to use AdvoCare supplement for wellness and health not just weight loss benefits. Good luck to those of you participating in a challenge or plan to!

:flowerforyou:
  • debwaid
    debwaid Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I started the 24 day challenge this past Monday! I can honestly say that I can't believe how "NOT hungry I've been! Looking for meal suggestions and support! Especially for those of you who may have done the cleanse more than once.
  • LilCrissieBug
    Options
    Im starting my challenge tomorrow!!! Wish me lots of luck! How have you all been doing with this so far?? Im so excited to try something new and my friend that got me into it has nothing but wonderful things to say about the product!
  • debwaid
    Options
    Im starting my challenge tomorrow!!! Wish me lots of luck! How have you all been doing with this so far?? Im so excited to try something new and my friend that got me into it has nothing but wonderful things to say about the product!
    Good luck! I am on day 6 today. So far it's been fairly easy for me! I thought it would be harder. I am ready for the second phase of the challenge though...I miss my oatmeal!
  • LilCrissieBug
    Options
    That's awesome to hear! I just had breakfast and a ton of other stuff this morning! Its day one alright! Anyone else not love the taste of spark?? I just can't stand the taste of the fake sugars!
  • debwaid
    Options
    That's awesome to hear! I just had breakfast and a ton of other stuff this morning! Its day one alright! Anyone else not love the taste of spark?? I just can't stand the taste of the fake sugars!
    I have decided that my favorite so far, is Mandarin Orange... not too excited about the others!

Day 8 for me....gave in and weighed in today. Down 3.2 pounds with almost a half pound of that being fat!

Yay!
  • debwaid
    Options
    Wondering where everyone is if they are on the challenge??? Day 11 for me, the start of the Max Phase or as I've read in other places, the Burn Phase. Progress so far: 3.6 lbs lost, total of 4.5 inches lost and 1.4% body fat lost which is almost a pound and a half of fat!!
  • LeighAnnH75
    LeighAnnH75 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm starting mine on Jan 2nd. Feel free to add me! Would love to have some friends doing it too! :)
  • debwaid
    Options
    I'm starting mine on Jan 2nd. Feel free to add me! Would love to have some friends doing it too! :)
    FR sent!
  • tracilueth
    Options
    I am starting my 24 day challenge on Saturday! getting very excited to see some results!
  • monibates28
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm starting my 24 day challenge as soon as it gets here! Any tips? Thank you.
  • Kloss914
    Kloss914 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just ordered today and plan to start on Tuesday !!!! I can't wait !!!! I've been stalled for over a year and have had it once and for all !!! Hoping this does the trick ! Friend me ... i would love to follow this with other Advocare users !!!
  • NativTxn68
    Options
    I did the 24DC back in May. After all the feasting over the Holidays, I'm starting another Challenge today AND I got the AdvoCare Can You 24 exercise video to go along with it. The two together ought to give some good results. FYI....the Peaches & Cream Cleanse is MUCH better/smoother than the Citrus...IMHO. Instead of 2 boxes of Spark, I get a canister. It's cheaper by the serving. I'm addicted to the Pink Lemonade one. Mandarin Orange is good too and you can even warm it up in winter.