Anyone Excited about Jamie Oliver's food Revolution!!!

Options
jdavis193
jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
I think this has been need for a while. I can't wait to watch it.

Replies

• m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I think it is a great idea. I watched the special preview last Sunday, it was really good, looking forward to watching tonight. He definitely has his work cut out.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    So glad you posted this - I wanna watch it. :smile:
  • jdavis193
    Options
    I watched it last week to. I felt so bad when he started crying I got angry. Why would he leave his family behind for 3 months to try and change these peoples life?? BC He cares!!!
  • afwingnut
    Options
    Thanks for pointing this out. First I'd heard of it.
  • jdavis193
    Options
    Your welcome. I have a 11 mo. old and my husband turned to me and said she will be taking her lunch to school everyday!!! It's a wake up call. They were serving pizza for breakfast.
  • Mommabee
    Mommabee Posts: 103
    Options
    Can't wait to watch it either! Wish he would come to my town, we'd make sure he was welcomed!:flowerforyou: The way they treated him last week made me mad too!
  • m2kjenn
    Options
    the hardest part to change I think will be the FDA regulations, that part of the show angered me. A lot of changes in what is acceptable need to be made.
  • jdavis193
    Options
    I agree with you. They need to serve two servings of bread a day? So they put the two servings in the pizza. Doesn't make since.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I am super excited about it! I think Jamie is doing a great thing...I just hope the town becomes more receptive to him and doesn't keep thinking he's the bad guy just because he wants the lunch ladies to cook raw food from scratch.

I'm also excited about Jillian's new show where she goes in and lives with a family for awhile and helps them through their issues (emotional and food). I think it's called "Losing It" but I'm not sure. Just saw her mention it on Twitter a few times.
  • kateyb
    kateyb Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Jamie rocks, although are they not billing him as the Naked Chef in the States then??? Thats what he's known as here!
  • m2kjenn
    Options
    I am excited about Jilians new show too - Here comments on Twitter make it sounds really great. Not just about weight loss but about positive lifestyle changes. Looks very interesting.
  • m2kjenn
    Options
    Jamie rocks, although are they not billing him as the Naked Chef in the States then??? Thats what he's known as here!

His Naked Chef show is on our Food Network channel (or at least it has been) this is a new project for him.
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    It's on tonight, right??
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I am super excited about it! I think Jamie is doing a great thing...I just hope the town becomes more receptive to him and doesn't keep thinking he's the bad guy just because he wants the lunch ladies to cook raw food from scratch.

I'm also excited about Jillian's new show where she goes in and lives with a family for awhile and helps them through their issues (emotional and food). I think it's called "Losing It" but I'm not sure. Just saw her mention it on Twitter a few times.

can't wait to see both of these!
  • paulo79
    paulo79 Posts: 25
    Options
    No, coz the bloke is a ****, a fake cockney wannabe