Wawa

Options
Ok so we are doing some traveling this weekend... Our gas and food stop is usually Wawa.... Suggestions for something healthy from there that I can eat in the car??? Thanks!!! =)

Replies

• rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    What is a Wawa?
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Nobody does it better than WAWA..WAWA!
    That was my neighborhood convenient store growing up!

Is that what you are talking about?
  • DogsRule666
    Options
    What is a Wawa?

I think you mean, where is Wawa, and if I'm not mistaken, it is in Northern Ontario.:smile:
  • swopeswick
    swopeswick Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Turkey hoagies, fruit, unsweetened iced tea & coffee, fat free pretzles (in moderation b/c of carbs), Baked! Lays... lots more, just need to be selective and read the lbaels. You can also go on their website to get detailed nutirional info on their made-to-order stuff (sandwiches, soups, etc.)
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    If you go to their website they actually have a meal builder in the nutritional info section - so you can check out some of the sandwich options and soups and such in advance. Plus don't forget they have the little cups of cut up apples and veggies in the cooler!
  • shellgib
    shellgib Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    LOL, I didn't know what WAWA was until we moved to Delaware. I don't usually get anything to eat there, but I have had their subs in the past and they are good. Maybe a 6 in. veggie sub or with a little turkey, just don't add mayo or dressings and have it on wheat. Shouldn't be much different than a subway version.
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    What is a Wawa?

It's a chain of c-stores in the NE... http://www.wawa.com/WawaWeb/

Sorta similar to Quik Trip if you have those? But the bigger WaWa's have a counter where you can get sandwiches made and soups and such also.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    What is a Wawa?
    It's a chain of c-stores in the NE... http://www.wawa.com/WawaWeb/
    Sorta similar to Quik Trip if you have those? But the bigger WaWa's have a counter where you can get sandwiches made and soups and such also.
    Never heard of it....I guess you learn something new everyday....

BTW, I'm surprised my "What is a Wawa?" question didn't get a whole lot of x-rated comments. LOL. 95802029.8xrwOhS5.spank2.gif