Who's with me?!

Options
I decided I am going to really try hard to get my water intake up today! I have not been very good the last couple of weeks at drinking water. I have a 27oz water bottle here at work and I am going to try to drink one before noon, one before 4 and one before 8 tonight. That would bring my total to 81oz for the day!!

Replies

• williams3023
    Options
    Thats awesome. I have a 24 oz bottle and I try and do one before lunch, then workout, and have 2 before 5. Then water with dinner as well... Good luck on your goal!
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I'll go at it with ya'! :wink: I usually hover right around 32oz (not great I know).
  • fearlessfatty
    fearlessfatty Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    i drink at least 8 bottles a day (500 mL/ 17 oz) because i switched to flavored water. i know it's not great, both for the environment and for finances, but i quit smoking so buying flavored water became my reward. it helps to make water enjoyable instead of a chore. i recommend the Life brand Raspberry water from Shopper's drug mart. though it's usually 3.99 for 6 bottles, they have sales all the time where it's on for .99 cents or 1.49.

just a suggestion since it worked well for me. good luck!
  • AshleyTaylor2017
    AshleyTaylor2017 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    27oz down....and it's 10:52!! woo hoo!!!