• arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 5'1" sw = 196 pw = 164 gw = 115

I mostly just walk.
  • TinaC24
    TinaC24 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow u have done really good so far! Keep it up and super congrats ;)
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    5'4 and 184. I have been doing walking, Turbo Fire and Jilliam Michaels workouts. Wanna lose about 30-35 more lbs.
  • TinaC24
    Options
    I agree what's his deal? Thanks for sticking up! No one like a bully lol!
  • TinaC24
    Options
    Wow thanks to all of you for all your replies ;) they were all so super nice to read! It really helps me to push myself to keep at it! So really thanks and please your are all welcome to add me as a friend ;) all but mr. Not so nice guy!

Everyone keep up the good work!
  • jennynewbury
    jennynewbury Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm just about 5'4, starting weight was in the 180s and somewhere around 138ish now. Looking to lose a bit more and get toned and fitter while I'm doing it!
  • KoGettinFit
    KoGettinFit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 1/2 (YES I totally count the half :smile: ) & I started my journey at 212.9. Yikes can't believe I just typed that for someone else to read. That being said I have since lost 36lbs. I'm not quite sure what I want my ultimate goal to be other than just healthy.
  • kaaaayla
    kaaaayla Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and 134 lbs... but you can add me anyway!
  • raelorien
    raelorien Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, at 192 currently. 37 years old. Feel free to add me.

Weights, Zumba, Belly Dancing are my main work-outs. Just started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred
  • nwinterberg
    Options
    I'd say I'm pretty close...off by only 4 pounds otherwise everything's the same. I have 4 children (had them in 5 years) and NEED to lose this weight! I know it will probably be one of the longest and hardest journeys of my life, but I'm in and moving forward :) Send me a friend request if you'd like. I've been working out on my treadmill and doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution.