HALFWAY THERE!

Options
bksteve26
bksteve26 Posts: 216 Member
SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!! So I've lost 15 lbs. so far. I look great! I feel great! I'm a whole new person. I have 15 more to go until I reach my goal and MAN AM I EXCITED! This journey has been so much easier and so much more fun than I thought it could be and the best part is...this is my life now. This wasnt a diet. It was a lifestyle change. And I am able to see that and make that for myself with a huge thanks to all of you for your constant support and kind words. Yesterday, it was a little chilly out and I didnt have a coat so I was leaving work and I decided to run to get to my car. By the time I got there, my pants were literally halfway down my *kitten*. I need to go get new work pants. I seriously can't even fit in these anymore....AND THESE WERE MY SKINNY PAIR...I already ditched the fat ones! Just wanted to put a good vibe out there for all of you...YOU CAN DO THIS! Eating right is rewarding and working out makes you feel spectacular. I have never had so much energy...I met a boy...I am happy with my life, myself, my career, my school life, my everything! THANK YOU MFP! And most of all...thank you me!

Don't let anyone get you down...your biggest motivator is yourself...my personal trainer quit on me after 2 weeks and here I am 7 weeks later, 15 lbs down because I wanted it. I motivated myself and it's the first time I've ever done this on my own with the help of no one else...except of course, you guys!

Hope this lifted spirits!

Brittany*

Replies

• EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Cheers!:drinker:
  • rachelizabeth8771
    Options
    CONGRATS! :bigsmile:
  • ReneDavidson
    ReneDavidson Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    WOW...great for you! I am so glad I read your post. I have become pretty down this last week. I completed the 5K training and have started on my 10K training, but have only lost 4 lbs in the last 5 weeks...ugh...I am even doing a sit up, push up , squat challenge to get in some strenghthening. But...still not seeing the results very fast at all. Glad to see this does work for others. I am still keeping at it, but I hate the lose a lb, gain a lb thing I've got going on.
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    ((((((((((APPLAUSE))))))) Good job :flowerforyou: Be proud of yourself. Its Wonderful to see that you are ejoying the milestones when you get there ((So many forget to do that)) :drinker:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's great, bksteve!!! I'm super excited to get to my halfway point. I'm only 4 lbs away! Hopefully in about 2 weeks I'll be posting my own topic like this! :)
  • shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! I myself just past my halfway mark and hit a 25lbs weight loss yesterday and i agree it feels GREAT!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation! and congrats to you!!
  • jmarie9
    jmarie9 Posts: 108
    Options
    sometimes one post is all someone needs for the day. and yours was mine. time to shut this computer down and do something! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!