Gamers!!!

Options

Replies

• seamatt
    seamatt Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    LLLLEEEEERRRRROOOOOYYYYYYY JEEEEENNNNNKKKKKIIIINNNNNSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta love LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROY!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Currently taking a break from games...but god, I miss them. :( Don't usually play a lot of PC online games, but I like LoL. Mostly a console gamer.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Who is this LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERO JENNNNNNNNNNKINS?

You didn't just ask this.... did you? I cry.
  • Who is this LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERO JENNNNNNNNNNKINS?

I cant stop saying it now! :)
  • ddhough
    ddhough Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Love me some League of Legends! That and I just got done playing Dark Souls. I tell you what, if you have underlying rage issues that game will surface them QUICK.
  • chunkylover22
    chunkylover22 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Love me some League of Legends! That and I just got done playing Dark Souls. I tell you what, if you have underlying rage issues that game will surface them QUICK.

OMG!!! Dark Souls pissed me off so bad!!!
    Is there even a way to freaking beat it!!????
    BULL ****!!
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Been playing Halo for 11 years! Love COD!!

XBOX RULLESS!! haha! :glasses:
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options

I cant stop saying it now! :)

I cant say how many times we were wiped because our tank thought that was SOOO funny. When you're main healer, not funny brah!
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options

BULL ****!!

<--- beat dark souls and demon souls. Award?

Residant Evil Pisses me off
  • ddhough
    Options
    See! LOL! Orstein and Smough are the WORST! I spent hours on them. And the Capra Demon? forget it. I played that game several days a week after the gym, and It took me almost 2 months to beat it. I cannot believe I didn't smash my controller or my TV in New Londo.
  • ddhough
    Options

BULL ****!!

<--- beat dark souls and demon souls. Award?

Residant Evil Pisses me off

I definitely wondered where my trophy was when I finished Dark Souls. Also they haven't made a good Resident Evil game since 3.
  • nbhobbes
    nbhobbes Posts: 284
    Options
    I'm in the middle of three games right now. Whenever one really gets to me I switch it up. Currently playing Dragons Dogma, X-Com Enemy Unknown and Icewind Dale II on my PC.

I'm actually also part of a couple of table top gaming groups that still get together and do pen and paper RPGs. Rignt now we are playing D&D 3E Call of Cthulhu which I've actually found out a way to win at. :)
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I did say it.
    Shall I say it agaiin?

Who is this Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyyyperson? I'm in UFO but keep popping back to Skyrim to check on how Lydia is coping without me

Legend of Grimrock was special - especially writing a diary about it on Rock, Paper, Shotgun.

Somehow, writing about games is more fun than actually playing them..
  • luperaz
    Options
    Dance Dance Revolution and In the Groove. So I can game and do Cardio. There is not better workout.
  • mrswarrick
    mrswarrick Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I only know the Leeroy jenkins reference b/c my husband was addicted to WOW. Until he realized he valued his wife and child at least that's why I think he quit. He says he got bored with it! :):laugh:
  • Sheymarie417
    Sheymarie417 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    im not a hardcore gamer but i definetly game. it curbs the cravings lol.
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    i'm currently addicted to XCOM: Enemy Unknown. But it's making me mad. Why do the aliens always have better aim then my guys?
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Love me some games. I used to play a lot of MMO's, but I haven't been able to get into one for a while now. Maybe FFXIV 2.0 will appeal to me. But, for now I'm playing:

Diablo 3 - PC
    Torchlight 2 - PC
    Halo 4 - 360
    Borderlands 2 - PS3
    Skyrim - PS3
    The Walking Dead - PS3
    Heavy Rain - PS3
    FFXIII-2 - PS3
    Flower and Journey - PS3 (when I'm feeling really relaxed)
    Super Mario RPG - SNES

Thinking about buying the Naughty Bear Gold Double Pack game off the PSN. It comes with the original Naughty Bear Gold edition, and the new Paradise Island game, along with all the DLC.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    For video games I'm more of the solo RPG type Mass Effect, Dragon Age etc. Heard they're making a Planescape: Torment sequel and I'm stupid excited about that.

I played Magic and AD&D for awhile and then lost free time and have never gotten enough back to kill several hours a weekend with buds. I shed tears for this loss.

THE ORIGINAL LEEROY JENKINS!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    ^^ beat me to it.
    Happened in a raid in the early days of WoW; http://youtu.be/uVZ50qAQrpc