College students!

Options
Any other stressed out college students out there?

It's finals week and I'm sooo stressed out but don't know anyone at my school (USF) cause I just moved over here. Love the school and everything but Its sooo different from community college type stuff. Barely holding on to the weight loss bandwagon at this point but gunna scramble back up after finals are over.

Replies

• DeterminedAshley
    DeterminedAshley Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Any other stressed out college students out there?

It's finals week and I'm sooo stressed out but don't know anyone at my school (USF) cause I just moved over here. Love the school and everything but Its sooo different from community college type stuff. Barely holding on to the weight loss bandwagon at this point but gunna scramble back up after finals are over.
    College kid right here! ;)
    Yes, it is also finals week for me.
    And USF doesn't stand for the University of Sioux Falls does it?
    If so....that's incredible considering I live miles away from there!
  • dexter888
    Options
    I am :) ... Yeah it tough, finals week for us here as well
    I bought these meringue cookies I just snack on those when i get stressed
  • SilentMelody
    SilentMelody Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Lol no it's actually the University of South Florida. Just so used to calling it USF cause everyone in Florida knows what it means :) that would have been funny if it was Sioux Falls though
  • kem00re
    Options
    Hi! I go to University of North Florida in Jacksonville, FL. It's finals week for me, too, but thankfully I took my last final last night so I'm done until January. :)
  • DeterminedAshley
    DeterminedAshley Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Lol no it's actually the University of South Florida. Just so used to calling it USF cause everyone in Florida knows what it means :) that would have been funny if it was Sioux Falls though
    Haha, I'd much rather live in Florida! Good luck to you!
  • SilentMelody
    Options
    Haha, I'd much rather live in Florida! Good luck to you!

I love it! Especially now that I moved to the Tampa area instead of Daytona-ish area. It's much nicer :)
  • SilentMelody
    Options
    Hi! I go to University of North Florida in Jacksonville, FL. It's finals week for me, too, but thankfully I took my last final last night so I'm done until January. :)

Lucky. Mine don't technically start till Saturday, I know a final on Saturday.. It's crap. And I'm not done till Wednesday. :( but at least once I'm done its done then all I have is the stress of waiting for grades lol
  • Beewallows
    Beewallows Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have my third today in a row :( Done next week, then Christmas :D
  • SofaKingRad_
    Options
    Grad student here. Just turned in my term projects and homework assignments for the semester. Finals start next week for me.
  • kem00re
    Options

Lucky. Mine don't technically start till Saturday, I know a final on Saturday.. It's crap. And I'm not done till Wednesday. :( but at least once I'm done its done then all I have is the stress of waiting for grades lol

yeah i hate that waiting game. :(
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    me!! I am a college freshman at 37 years old.
  • SilentMelody
    Options
    me!! I am a college freshman at 37 years old.

Never too late to start! Good for you! I'm 26 and technically a junior but I sill have a lot to finish
  • Marie3391
    Marie3391 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    College student here too! I go to Millersville University though in Pennsylvania. Finals week for me as well next week and I have a winter class start the week after on top of a brand new full-time job training that starts next week as well, yikes!

You guys can do it! I've been having a tough semester with 6 classes, work and an internship and fell off the wagon a bit, but getting back on it.

Good luck on finals to you all!
  • diamondfit1
    diamondfit1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I just finished finals week. My orgo exam was KILLLERR. wow. now that its over i decided to start insanity over break, add me if you'd like!
  • lovelight30
    Options
    Hey college student here!!! I go to Shippensburg University in Pennsylvania. Studying psychology and theater!! Add me as a friend :)
  • SilentMelody
    Options
    So glad finals are over!! Means I can get back to focusing on weight loss and losing what I gained back from the stress. :)
  • dramir47
    Options
    the only final I'm stressing is college algebra and trig! Really see no point in learning this stuff or the benefits it will have for me throughout my life. Just had my last day of class, and my professor decided to teach logarithm for the last 25 minutes because he decided to put it on the final for monday -__-
  • cholderer
    cholderer Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    College finals were so stressful the only way to get through without binging was exercise! Which is good but food is good too lol
  • DLSlim
    DLSlim Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm a junior at Temple U in Philly! Finals are over for me, but the stress remains! I'm working full time to pay for the holidays, my books from last semester, and my books for next semester. Crazy! Add me! :)
  • sportybrewerschick
    sportybrewerschick Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    same here! freshman at university of wisconsin-stevens point!