Struggling and trying to keep On Track

Options
hey MFP'ers I myself have been a memebr for a while and sometimes dissapear when my Will power is lacking however I am Back and looking to kick in FULL FORCE I always brag about the great Motivation from this site and introduced some friends aswell please add myself and miss_phat we could really use some good people in our corners tired af saying " thats it starting today im doing it" !

Replies

• mercymarque
    Options
    That's the right attitude. From ur profile pic u look great. Log and weigh ur food, drink plenty of water, get some good rest, eat as clean as possible (fruits, veggies, lean meats, whole grains) and move. As u know u get to have more cal for exericising. Some will say eat back others will say don't. I'm not sure what's right. If ur hungery after an exercise, eat something if not don't. This is a great place. Good luck on ur weight loss journey. U can do this!
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I always think of it this way ever since I read it... "If I never give up, I never have to start over again."

It's a lifestyle you need to think about, not just a quick change for results and going back to what you were doing.

Incorporate your current lifestyle and change it in a positive way, I did. I have days that are tougher than others - exp. I was at a Christmas party yesterday, couldn't get my workout in and my co-workers were having drinks and staying out late. I left at 6pm and had a tea while I was there. I got home and walked my dog for a 1/2 hour just to get SOME exercise in. I ate a lot less than I usualy do, but I thought to myself "Tomorrow, I will go to the gym and earn those extra calories!"

It's all about your mindset. If you have it in the back of you're head you're struggling and you're going to fail - you will.
  • elizabethmardon
    elizabethmardon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been having the same problem sometimes, but joining this site and using it daily I'm finding my will power is stronger! Although I'm still having trouble with the motivation and energy to exercise for 20 minutes every day.
  • MisszObrien
    Options
    Actually its So true I Often Find myself Looking through the Forums at before and afters those themselves Are great motivation The hard work really does pay off ! !:smile: