ASHLEY IN ONDERLAND!

Options
I have finally made it to Onederland! This morning's weigh in was 199.4! I'm 41 pounds down from where I started and absolutely thrilled! I have a huge new wave of motivation pushing me to continue my journey!

BEFORE:
image15.jpg

TODAY:
image2.jpg

(with a peek of my ALice in Wonderland tattoo) :D
image1.jpg

image.jpg

Replies

• josachi
    Options
    Congratulations! What an accomplishment! You look GREAT! Keep up the good work!
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Congrats Ashley..you look amazing..great job! Can't wait to get there..I am .8 lbs from it!!
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    -shameless bump-
  • enigmachik
    Options
    Yayyy! Congrats!!!

:)
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Congrats, you look awesome!! Keep it up :)
  • Breeli0519
    Breeli0519 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    WTG! I just hit ONE-derland myself this past Sunday. Isn't it an awesome feeling ?!? Congrats! Keep up the good work!
  • naeswirl
    Options
    Congrats on making it to ONE-DERLAND!
  • ashbashsweets
    ashbashsweets Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That is great! What an accomplishment! This inspires me to keep pushing! I have got about 19 more pounds until I am there. And My name is Ashley too! :) Great job!
  • ashesfromfire
    Options
    That is great! What an accomplishment! This inspires me to keep pushing! I have got about 19 more pounds until I am there. And My name is Ashley too! :) Great job!

You can totally do it! KEEP GOING!
  • sboling79
    sboling79 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is awesome!!!!
  • futurestarz
    Options
    Awesome!!! I'm 5.5 lb away. Hoping it may be my Christmas present to myself.
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Look it that waist coming back to you...you look beautiful. Keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • ashesfromfire
    Options
    Look it that waist coming back to you...you look beautiful. Keep up the great work :flowerforyou:

I KNOW!!!!!!! THAT'S THE BEST PART!!!! -rubs waist and smiles-
  • ashesfromfire
    Options
    It's so conceited but I've clicked on this thread a dozen times today just to look at myself!!!!
  • LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    awesome! congrats!
  • keekahari
    keekahari Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! What a great xmas present to yourself! I am also trying to hit onderland, but these last 3 lbs just wont go away :(

Here's to 2013!
  • Callean321
    Callean321 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    OMG... what a difference...you look amazing!!!! I'm pretty far from onederland but this encourages me....
  • Courtneay10
    Options
    Good job I cant wait to get back down to 1derland too! your motivating me to get there with that huge smile!! you look happy!
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    What a great way to bring in the New Year!!
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the hard work, it is paying off, and it is not conceited it is pride!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!