Home humidifier, is it water?

Options
billsica
billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
I'm installing a home humidifier that attaches into the forced hot air. Should I count this towards my water count for the day? How many cups of water do you think I would be consuming?

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    If you turn it on at night and it's empty in the morning, then however much water was in there counts.

But I don't know if it counts for the day before or the next day. Hopefully someone else will be able to say.
  • TheirEllie82
    TheirEllie82 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on if you hooked the water line up to your hot water line or cold water line, which one did you do?
  • billsica
    Options
    its connected to the water main, so I really don't know how much will be in there.
  • billsica
    Options
    I think it depends on if you hooked the water line up to your hot water line or cold water line, which one did you do?

cold water line
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    log it as a steamer
  • SofaKingRad_
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing!!! Also, do I need to subract the volume of my urine when I pee from my daily water intake?
  • TheirEllie82
    TheirEllie82 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    well everyone knows that it is better to drink cold water since your body has to work harder to warm it up so you can digest it...so my answer is yesyou can count it. Your next step will be to not use any water in your house for the next month and then use your water bill to determine how much water the humidifier used and divide it by the amount of people that are in your house.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Just break up
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    You should also count the amount of water your body absorbs when showering and/or washing your hands and brushing your teeth.

It's water, it counts!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    You should also count the amount of water your body absorbs when showering and/or washing your hands and brushing your teeth.

It's water, it counts!

what about the water that splashes on my azz when I take a really good dump?
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

It's water, it counts!

Did your starfish get moistened when the said splashing occurred?
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options

It's water, it counts!

Did your starfish get moistened when the said splashing occurred?

Yes. Yes. I believe it did! Does that make a difference?
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Divide total volume by 42.
  • lesnwhisper
    Options
    it counts, but only if it has binded. with. something.
  • billsica
    Options
    I think I can get my entire days worth of water from this thing. I mean its a little swampy in here, since I turned it to the max.
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    What about the water that I may absorb when taking a shower?? How do I log that?? I mean, I take REALLY long showers!