Your most recent food fest?

Options
"Binge" is rather overused--so I like "food fest" for those casual food encounters gone wild. So what's your most recent one?

Mine...probably yesterday with the cinnamon sugar crackers..I may have eaten 5 packages...in a row.

Replies

• eatcleanNtraindirty
    Options
    I had one on Sunday. I accounted for it greatly in my diet as I only ate breakfast before that point. I had about 5 rolls of sushi at an all you can eat happy hour. SO GOOD!

My previous ones before that included chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    A wake at this amazing tapas place my family loves.
    Paella, chorizo, cheese croquettes, pork belly, Harissa ribs, lentil bread, crispy barramundi, lamb pizzas, all washed down with sangria
  • amyk225
    amyk225 Posts: 154
    Options
    Half a large pizza with garlic bread, five of these http://www.cadburycakes.co.uk/range/cadbury-mini-rolls/
    a large pack of peanut m&ms ,,half pack of jaffa cakes ,and a bottle of wine ,all in a matter of hours,this was a week ago,and i enjoyed every minute of it haha
  • cgilles9
    cgilles9 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who can plow through a box of Girl Scout cookies? I'll go through a box of Samoas or Thin Mints, then go back and get another box. It's okay though, I have an apple in between, so they cancel eachother out. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :glasses:
  • amyk225
    Options
    Am I the only one who can plow through a box of Girl Scout cookies? I'll go through a box of Samoas or Thin Mints, then go back and get another box. It's okay though, I have an apple in between, so they cancel eachother out. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :glasses:
    THINK THAT WILLL BE MY STORY FOR NOW ON LOL
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Most recent occurrence?
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Half a large pizza with garlic bread, five of these http://www.cadburycakes.co.uk/range/cadbury-mini-rolls/
    a large pack of peanut m&ms ,,half pack of jaffa cakes ,and a bottle of wine ,all in a matter of hours,this was a week ago,and i enjoyed every minute of it haha

Yum! I have no idea what jaffa cakes are though.
  • FitForLife81
    FitForLife81 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    This past weekend I became one with all of the m&m dishes at the holiday party.......and the cheese platter, and the boneless buffalo wings.....and whatever else was on the table lol!
  • cgilles9
    Options
    Most recent occurrence?

Umm...well...when did they sell them last? I mean c'mon, it's a once a year occurrence. You always have to have a box, plus keep 1 or 2 in the freezer.

I have a problem...:frown:
  • alcon79
    alcon79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Yesterday....started with lunch where I had chicken/spinach/white wine sauce lasagna from a food truck (came with side salad). But the chocolate raspberry filled cannoli was only $1 so yes please!

Then HH after a meeting - 2 glasses of wine, some quesadilla, fried calamari, hummus & pita chips, bruschetta. Then on to meet some friends for some beers and 60 cent buffalo wings - I had 8 - but the celery too so it's like I barely had anything :)
  • amyk225
    Options

Yum! I have no idea what jaffa cakes are though.
    jaffa cakes HELLOOOOO they are lovely but not filling at all thats why i can go through a whole box no bother:)
    http://www.foodireland.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=510523&Category_Code=jacobs
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    1 whole French baguette - they're gooood
  • JwannaB140
    Options
    Oh wow....lemme see. Last Friday... Tacos, churros, tater tots, all with lots of salsa and sour cream... beer at the comedy club...all you can eat homestyle country breakfast the next morning (yup.. eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, grits...oh yeah..) then it was fully loaded hoagie from "Which Wich" that night.

Man... that was prob a month's worth of calories is less than two days.... the guilt and the fat on my *kitten* will last much longer than the selfish weekend-long food fest....
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Thanksgiving dinner. I had typical thanksgiving food along with a lot of pie and cookies
  • RoseAmongThorns91
    RoseAmongThorns91 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Oreos - double stuffed and Neopolitian
  • JwannaB140
    Options
    When the the nuclear fall-out is over and everyone finally comes outta their bomb shelters...I will prob be the only person who still has 20 pounds to lose....
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Thanksgiving. Haven't really had an opportunity to go crazy since then. But we're having a pizza party tomorrow at work. That's going to trash a good load of calories!
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    the state fair.. so much food!!!
  • dunlunicor
    dunlunicor Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    CiCi's Pizza. But I did a lot better than usual. Usually, I get at least four plates and leave feeling like I'm about to die. This time, I kept it to two plates and made sure that I was eating light the rest of the day. Felt so good about myself for scaling it back, even if it was still a little too much.

I'm not counting yesterday (because it definitely wasn't fun) when I may or may not have eaten half a sleeve of saltines because I'm a broke college kid and that's what there was to eat in the house.
  • cgilles9
    Options
    1 whole French baguette - they're gooood

Haha was there anything else with the French baguette or we're you just chowing down on a loaf of bread??

I LOOOOVE french bread by the way. :)