Your most recent food fest?

2»

Replies

• auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Half a large pizza with garlic bread, five of these http://www.cadburycakes.co.uk/range/cadbury-mini-rolls/
    a large pack of peanut m&ms ,,half pack of jaffa cakes ,and a bottle of wine ,all in a matter of hours,this was a week ago,and i enjoyed every minute of it haha

I've never had them before, but whenever I see 'Jaffa cakes' I can't help but think, "JAFFA! KREE!"

Normal_sg1_914_2114.jpg

Anyhoo, my last food fest was Wings 'n' More on Two for Tuesday. I ate ALL the wings. Lemon pepper. Mmmmmm.
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    I was bored, football was on, and my bartender was half naked. My food fest was the 12 pints of Guinness I put down last weekend.
  • krickeyuu
    krickeyuu Posts: 344 Member
    LAS VEGAS BUFFET!
  • lax75
    lax75 Posts: 118 Member
    My father fell a few weeks ago, and after I left the hospital to go home all I wanted some comfort food that didn't require any cooking/preparation. Wandered the aisles at Whole Foods to see what appealed to me - managed to avoid the high sugar stuff, but got a fresh loaf of bread and ate the entire thing straight through (with butter (well, ICBINB), of course.) Happily I actually felt pretty crummy when I was done, so maybe the next time I "need" some comfort food I'll think twice!
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    CiCi's Pizza. But I did a lot better than usual. Usually, I get at least four plates and leave feeling like I'm about to die. This time, I kept it to two plates and made sure that I was eating light the rest of the day. Felt so good about myself for scaling it back, even if it was still a little too much.

this was me today at a CiCi's-like chain. I stuffed myself.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Today I guess, in the sense I am over my calories by about 2000... in fact I was over yesterday too
    Does having a virus automatically make everyone become ravenous for sugar and carbs? (fighting a chest and throat infection).
    Today I had dark chocolate chips and a small marzipan chocolate bar before bed, then after I dragged myself through a workout, I had a chocolate coated banana from the christmas market (and it was amazing), then I had a caramel and chocolate muffin from Starbucks, then 1/3 hot chocolate cupcake and 1/2 mince tart from Costa, Then a bit later, another muffin and 2 white chocolate chip cookies, and a 125g box of chocolates. ARGH. Really, really bad. Must get control back. Dinner was my usual healthy fare of poached salmon, cottage cheese, steamed veggies and a couple of ratatouille stuffed mushrooms.

Better hope that hour of hiit will somehow rev my metabolism up enough to cover some of the excess.
    or that my body is burning extra to fight illness.
  • Moosycakes
    Moosycakes Posts: 258 Member
    I was at a party. Parties are my ENEMY, seriously!

I ate like three pizza crusts (I don't eat pizza so I ate other people's crusts) and chips and two slutty brownies, which are these disgusting things: http://www.thelondoner.me/2011/06/slutty-brownies.html
    I don't even know why I ate them, I usually don't eat things like that if they touch each other. I kind of felt like I had to because I helped my friend make them.

It was awful, I felt disgusting and I couldn't sleep all night D:
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member

I ate like three pizza crusts (I don't eat pizza so I ate other people's crusts) and chips and two slutty brownies, which are these disgusting things: http://www.thelondoner.me/2011/06/slutty-brownies.html
    I don't even know why I ate them, I usually don't eat things like that if they touch each other. I kind of felt like I had to because I helped my friend make them.

Woah. Backup. You don't eat pizza??
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    I've never been a binge eater, but I definitely have days that I don't eat much of anything healthy at all.

Take today for example:

For breakfast, I had a chocolate pastry and coffee from Panera.

For lunch, I had a HUGE grilled cheese sandwich from a local food truck. It had 3 ounces of fresh mozzarella, pesto, tomatoes and sriracha.

For an afternoon snack, my neighbor who runs a bakery brought me one of her special edition cream puffs to try. (YUM!)

Now I just need to see what kind of shenanigans I can get into this evening. :laugh:

I'm not worried about it. I've regularly had days like this while I was losing, and continue to have them now that I'm on maintenance. It fits in my calorie goal. Sure, my macros are off today, but I enjoyed every single bite. I eat healthier most of the time.
  • Moosycakes

It's all greasy! :P
    Grease makes me sick.
    I don't mind those pizzas where the dough is carefully hand baked over a wood fire, then sprinkled with a teensy bit of mozerella and some spinach and sundried tomatos.
    I remember when I was younger and an even fussier eater, I was at my friend's house for a sleepover, and her mum was making home made pizza for dinner- she asked what I wanted on mine, and I said I wanted lemon juice and ham.
    AND THAT'S WHAT I GOT DAMMIT
  • I was at a party. Parties are my ENEMY, seriously!

It's all greasy! :P
    Grease makes me sick.
    I don't mind those pizzas where the dough is carefully hand baked over a wood fire, then sprinkled with a teensy bit of mozerella and some spinach and sundried tomatos.
    I remember when I was younger and an even fussier eater, I was at my friend's house for a sleepover, and her mum was making home made pizza for dinner- she asked what I wanted on mine, and I said I wanted lemon juice and ham.
    AND THAT'S WHAT I GOT DAMMIT

oook.
  • I've never been a binge eater, but I definitely have days that I don't eat much of anything healthy at all.

Take today for example:

For breakfast, I had a chocolate pastry and coffee from Panera.

For lunch, I had a HUGE grilled cheese sandwich from a local food truck. It had 3 ounces of fresh mozzarella, pesto, tomatoes and sriracha.

For an afternoon snack, my neighbor who runs a bakery brought me one of her special edition cream puffs to try. (YUM!)

Now I just need to see what kind of shenanigans I can get into this evening. :laugh:

I'm not worried about it. I've regularly had days like this while I was losing, and continue to have them now that I'm on maintenance. It fits in my calorie goal. Sure, my macros are off today, but I enjoyed every single bite. I eat healthier most of the time.

And neither am I. Notice how I didn't call it a BINGE.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member

You eat other people's crusty (har!) half-eaten food leftovers, and you call brownies and cheese disgusting? :huh:
  • Moosycakes

You eat other people's crusty (har!) half-eaten food leftovers, and you call brownies and cheese disgusting? :huh:

Hehe, yep. My hygiene bar is set very low compared to my fussiness bar :P