What's the dealio everybody?!

Options
Hello everyone. I started this journey of weight loss recovery back in April of this year. I lost about 20 pounds by myself, but fell stagnant. Since I got on MFP full steam (95 days ago), I have lost 44 more pounds. 65 total. I still have about 113 to go before my goal of 185. I'm a third the way there. This site, along with my new found dedication, has truly changed my life.

I have a select group of MFP friends here.I have two main requests. I'm looking for people who are dedicated to achieving their goals, whatever they may be, and I would like some social individuals. What's the point of having friends on a site if you never actually socialize with them?

If you are as dedicated as I am to getting your body back, or you are just a person who already has a great figure, but wants to maintain, and also looking for new MFP friends, send me a shout in this thread. Guys, Girls, it's all good in da hood G.

Replies

• Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Glad we are already friends! I am a social butterfly!
  • notenoughspeed
    notenoughspeed Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    That is true. You are also a dedicated individual. Another great feature. Glad to have you as a MFP pal.
  • EmLikesToWin
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me - I'm crazy dedicated. Just going on a friend hunt myself! I'm down 35lbs in 3 months so far - almost at goal number 1.