NSV- 2 In One Week

Options
I began trying to lose weight in the first week of July. I lost 6 lbs. before finding MFP and MFP has been helping me lose slowly but surely ever since. When I posted my goals on here, one of them was to be able to wear my wedding ring again. I haven't been able to wear it since I was pregnant with my 8 1/2 year old. Well two day ago I slipped it onto my finger. It felt so good to be able to wear the ring my husband put on my finger the day we married 18 years ago. My second NSV for the week happened this evening. I haven't bought myself any pants since I started losing weight and wasn't planning to for a little while longer, but when I noticed that I could pull my jeans down without unbuttoning and unzipping them, I decided I maybe should. The last time I bought jeans,I weighed 196 lbs. and I had to get a size 18 (U.S. size). Today I bought a size 12. Just thought I'd share.

Replies

• jenihullett
    jenihullett Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Those are both great NSVs! Congratulations!! =D
  • weightnomore33
    weightnomore33 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Excellent. Losing weight is one goal, smiles are another. Good Health will come along the way. Keep going!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!