Anyone willing to be my fitness pal? ;)

Options
I am a young female who is going to give birth to my perfect and beautiful baby girl any day now. I was on a weight loss adventure before getting pregnant and I have even more to lose now that I have pregnancy pounds on me as well.
I plan to lose 100 pounds and I have a goal of doing this by next year (same time).
I am looking for a motivational friend who has similar goals in mind and the same amount of weight to lose. I figure we can weigh in together on the same day, message back and forth about our struggles, brag about our achievments but, overall just have someone there that we can talk to about anything along the way! I don't have many friends who understand what I am going through outside of this website and it would be great to have someone who is living the same thing that I am!

Let me know. Add me, message me or comment.

I solemnly swear to log in every day, track my food, track my exercise and blog weekly about my progress. I hope to find a buddy who does the same! :)

Replies

• MrsAnderson_GettingHealthy
    Options
    No one?
  • xyril
    xyril Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome...and it's okay if you forget to log. We all do at some point. Congrats on the baby and feel free to add me. I just got back myself :D
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    hi there add me
  • fitkrystal11
    Options
    I'm game and congrats on the baby girl! I have about the same amount to lose and would like someone who is on a similar game plan so we can talk about successes and frustrations. I have a blog (not on here) if you want to start following me. It's https://everchanginglifestyles12.wordpress.com
  • freckles_cmj
    freckles_cmj Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I am well past the new mom stage...my oldest is 10 and my youngest (twins) are about to turn 5...however I am just starting to work on losing the baby weight. (10 years later...) I'd be happy to be your friend, I have about the same amount of weight to lose as well.
  • onyxwood
    onyxwood Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i would love to be your fitness pal.......feel free to add me!
  • mmmurphy585
    mmmurphy585 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I have about 70 pounds to lose. My youngest is 4, my oldest will be 10 in February. I am hoping to get to a healthier weight so I can get pregnant again. Congrats on the baby girl!!
  • mollyschoo
    Options
    I'd love to be your fitness pal! I am hoping to lose about 15 lbs but if I can do more, that'd be great.
  • simmybaby95
    Options
    I would love to be your fitness pal since I am needing to lose about 100lbs myself and I'm trying to lose at least 50 before Prom!!!But yeah:)And I need someone to confide my weight in and keep me on track!!!
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and congrats on your baby! Feel free to add me, i'm on here all the time and log EVERYTHING!
  • kirk1115
    kirk1115 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 25-35 lbs cant decide...I love talking fitness and weightloss any time....add me if you like.
  • mamanks
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I don't know how much help I'll be since I'm still trying to lose baby weight from 3 yrs ago!:)
  • Tykk
    Tykk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I gained a ton of weight after my kid was born (and I'm a guy, so go figure!), so I am impressed that you are taking the bull by the horns. Best of luck with your progress! But 100 lbs in a year is a lot. Don't be disappointed if it goes a bit slower!
  • ghost2012
    Options
    welcome.. lots of luck and congrads on the lil miss... add me if you like
  • janice775
    janice775 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I will be your pal! I'm 49 and would like to lose 60-75 lbs! I live in Ft Worth TX. Add me as a friend janice775.
  • andreadleb
    andreadleb Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your baby to be
  • jykira
    Options
    am looking to add someone to help motivate me and i them..looking to lose about 50 pounds and my baby pudge leftover from my daughter.
  • cazkar
    cazkar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am on the same journey too! I am 29 and just gave birth to my 3rd baby, a little boy 7 weeks ago. I have about 35kgs to lose, and am looking for some inspirational friends to help me get there. I want to be an inspirational friend too. Add me as a friend please..
    Caroline
  • SpanksNotSpanx
    SpanksNotSpanx Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Count me in mama :)
  • smileyII
    smileyII Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I started yesterday and I am looking for a fitness pal, too. Please feel free to add me.