Looking to make some friends on here!

Options
Hey guys - I'm 31 and have been on here for about a year now. I've lost 33 lbs by running and eating a lot better but I'm still trying to lose another 30 lbs. Looking to make some friends to keep me motivated.

Replies

• redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    This site is awesome I been using it for the last few months and have lost 46 pounds it def makes you more aware of everything you put in your mouth. Trust me I use to weigh 350lbs and I weigh 166lbs still pushing. The support and motivation from friends you receive on here keeps you going. Keep up with your training if you need an extra buddy feel free to add me :)

Nadia
  • schmenge55
    schmenge55 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    33 is awesome. Congratulations!! Feel free to add me if you like. Good luck on that next 30, I know you will do it
  • MKCD123
    MKCD123 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I just started on here in November. I sm 31 with about 60 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • kclu787
    Options
    I am almost 33 years old and have been using this site on and off since last year. Just re-joined this week looking for motivation to lose around 40 pounds. There is a lot of support here. Feel free to add me!
  • diana27w
    diana27w Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats Johnny and Nadia! Keep up the great work! I just recently started dieting and exercising again. I've had back issues for the past few years so I had to stop exercising and a result of that is a 50lb weight gain on top of the weight I already wanted to lose!

Good luck MKCD123

Feel free to add me also.
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Congrats to those who have lost and will continue to lose the weight. It's a tough journey but well worth the results. :drinker:
  • justfine2009
    justfine2009 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello, joined last month, I lost 60 pounds 2 years ago. I use this sight to keep me focused and keep track of my calories and exercise. :smile: You can do it! Stay motivated and hydrated.
  • ghost2012
    Options
    GREAT JOB, I ADDED YOU... FOLKS FEEL FREE TO ADD ME ALSO