Options

Replies

• Tamika_84
    Tamika_84 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can send me a request if you like.
  • melanielb8273
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I am looking to lose about 60. This is my 2nd go at it and I am determined to succeed and not give up or use same excuses
  • lilmzritz
    Options
    That's me! Adding you now... Good luck to us -- we got this !:flowerforyou:
  • jenilou78
    jenilou78 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Down 25 in 7 weeks looking to lose another 75 by July :)
  • drkuhl2017
    drkuhl2017 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm in the process of losing 155 pounds, feel free to add me.
  • Waszo
    Waszo Posts: 41
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I have lost 42 lbs since 2/23/2012. Need to lose 80 - 100 lbs. yet.
  • msjenkalvoda
    msjenkalvoda Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 60 pounds and go from there. I'm thinking I'd like to lose 80ish total, but I'll have to see what my body is like when I get the first 60 off. I am three weeks post-baby and waiting to get the go-ahead to diet and exercise completely. For now, I am just watching what I eat and trying to sleep when I can.
  • mbalino
    Options
    Lord know I am looking to lose that kind of weight. I've had a couple bad years with some health issues with a few surgeries, and am looking to get off the meds...especially those that make you gain weight. I have gained 80lbs in 2 years...so down and I feel like crap mentally and physically. Know it won't happen overnight but soo looking forward to finally making an effort and doing my best...need all the support I can get and would like people to do it with. I need to learn how to eat healthy, get off my butt, and no matter how bad I'm feeling just take things one day at a time.. to do as much as I can, we can do it ;) I'm sorry but don't know how to add...just started after another Dr. appt.
  • NotHopelessButHopeful
    Options
    My original goal was 70 lbs but I have about 45 left to go, feel free to add
  • msmistyb
    Options
    Yes.....would love to loose 100 to 150. Just getting started. Be glad to have you as a friend / partner on this journey!
  • dhv5688
    dhv5688 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have lost 6 and need to lose another 58. Feel free to add me!
  • ViennaRoma
    ViennaRoma Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can count me in.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Meeeeeeeeeee!
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    started at 75 now I'm at 59.
  • iSurvive
    Options
    I want to lose 70 by next Thanksgiving. Feel free to add me! :)
  • MaskedFitness
    Options
    I've got 80+ to lose, anyone feel free to add me
  • jlsexson
    Options
    I would love to lose 60 lbs. but I am starting with 20. I just started on Monday, 12-03-12. I am also looking for someone to encourage who would also be willing to return the favor.
  • kimmeyroxy
    kimmeyroxy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday. I am looking to lose 80 to 90 pounds.
  • StephG1130
    StephG1130 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have about 160 left to lose! Already down 31! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • DKWaggoner
    Options
    I need to lose an additional 60+ lbs..