Looking for fitness pals

Options
This is the first time I have tried this website. I am 38 years old, and I would like to lose weight, increase my stamina and become stronger. I have tried to exercise and eat healthy many times, but I always quit because of lack of motivation and boredom. I believe this time will be different.

Replies

• melanielb8273
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I am looking for same. This is my 2nd time around on MFP and I am determined to stick with it
  • dragunfly
    Options
    I am happy to be your friend! I like to help motivate and would love another friend or many friends who are willing to motivate and share their knowledge. SO Please feel free to add me!

I feel that the more inspirational friends you add the better your chances of having good support are!

Good luck
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    you are welcome to add me, but be warned i am blunt and haonest in my comments and opinons.

I wll be supportive, but you have to want to get off your butt and workout to lose weight. See? lol
  • YarinaB73
    YarinaB73 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Same here, except I'm 39. :smile: Feel free to add me!
  • 540BamaBabe
    540BamaBabe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Well I think we could be twins....I have been there and done that a hundred times...if you want maybe we could help keep each other stay motivated but just so you know in advance I do ***** a lot! :laugh: