Turbo Fire or Body Revolution next?

Hi y'all:)
Right now I am doing 30 day shred and will be over with it by the new year. I guess my new dilemma is should I do next? I am drawn to both TF and BR... for different reasons. I like the brevity of body revolution and I do like Jillian but/ and Turbo fire looks fun to do..I have about 20 pounds to lose mostly pregnancy weight from my tummy. oh, another thing is I've heard it's hard to lose weight with body revolution, is that true? aaaargh! Can't decide, anyone have any advice? THank you!

Replies

• Becky388
    Becky388 Posts: 157 Member
    I just started my fourth week of Turbo Fire. Love it!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    There's also Chalean Extreme which is weight training based. I gave up BR as I hated all the balancing stuff. I'm doing CE interspersed with running and I LOVE it.
  • jaz050465
    Another alternative I the CE/TF hybrid.
  • That's good to hear! How long are the Turbo Fire sessions on average? Body Revolution is only 30 minutes so that does sound good!:) I'm doing 30 day shred now and loving it, and I'm losing inches but I also REALLY want to lose the weight, which I've heard Turbo FIre is really good at.
  • what kind of balancing stuff? Kind of like yoga?
  • jaz050465
    It's done to improve core muscles. It's doing say arm exercises whilst balancing on one leg. I'm sure it works andvimwould have improved, it's just unfelt because I kept wobbling, i wasn't doing the arm exercises properly. CE is more repetitive and simple but in fine with that.
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    I completed Body Revolution on November 25 and I lost 15 lbs. The best aspect was getting stronger than I've ever been and losing tons of inches. I can do regular push ups now! I didn't stick to the diet and suspect I would have lost more if I did. I highly recommend this program - only 35 minutes a day is very doable.

I just started Turbo Fire this week and really like it. I've done Turbo Jam in the past so I like Chalene. I gained a lot of muscle with BR and am doing TF to get rid of the layer of fat on top of the muscle :) I'm getting used to some of the workouts being longer than 35 minutes! I have 20 lbs to go.
  • TF is freaking AMAZING!!! For the most part they are about an hour long. I had been doing it for about 3 months, but haven't TF'd in 3 weeks (thanks to bronchitis). You will burn a crapload of cals & lose inches. I haven't tried Body Revolution, so unfortunately I can't comment on that one. I could also recommend Brazil Butt Lift. It doesn't just work your butt off, but it works EVERYTHING out!!

Good luck in your journey :)
  • moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    I'm doing Body Revolution right now and I love it and hate it. You do lose a lot of inches, but I'm also averaging 2lbs per week in weight loss. It's only 30 minutes which rocks, but its also 6 days a week and its challenging. I have to admit Turbo Fire looks fun too.
  • msperkey3
    msperkey3 Posts: 93 Member
    I LOVE chalean johnson! I do tf randomly and fire 60 is my favorite...you can't beat a strength program..helps increase your metabolism AND you burn calories even after your strength training is done...that being said, chalean extreme is awesome....I have both....its christmas time~ ask for both!