Introduction

Options
Hello, my name is Cynthia and I live in northern California. I am new to participating in MFP, but have known about it for a while. I am recovering from a surgery that cured my 15 year battle with Cushing's disease. Now that I am feeling better, it is time for me to lose weight as well. This struggle is different, because for the past 15 years, I didn't know I had a disease in which losing weight was impossible, due to hormonal imbalances. Now, it is amazing when I exercise and eat less, I actually can and do lose weight.

I would like to be able to make online friends with women like myself. I'm married with 6 children and 3 grandchildren, active in the LDS church, a middle school teacher, and love to scrapbook and sew (both garments and quilts). Please add me as your friend, so that I may share in your successes and have someone to help motivate me, too!

Thank you and I am looking forward to participating in the message boards and groups.

Cynthia

Replies

• SpanksNotSpanx
    SpanksNotSpanx Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congrats on beating your battle with Cushings! And good luck in your future battles with weight loss :) Stay motivated, now is the time to lose! Add me if you would like!
  • ccirino123
    ccirino123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I did add you as a friend and appreciate the encouragement!