Hello- tips needed!

Options
I found this app on my phone and want to begin first thing in the morning! I am just wondering if anyone has any tips to keep me full, any snacks that are good and will fill me up with low calories (I'm not too big on fruits/veggies yet but plan to get there), also things that can help me get full faster and help keep me from constantly snacking? Thanks for your help in advance

Replies

• mambagirl
    mambagirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Drink water before EVERY meal or Snack.

Air popped popcorn is good for keeping you full for little calories,but what works for me is eating what I want as long as I stay in my calorie range.

I also try to make half of my lunch and dinner plate veggies,maybe you can try different ones to see if you like them.
  • piggydog
    piggydog Posts: 322
    Options
    Personally if I don't eat protein at every meal, I'm hungry an hour or so later. Apples do the same thing for me also.

I don't like breakfast food so I ususally have a chicken breast and 1/2 a bag of valley fresh steamers which if you haven't tried those they are amazing!
    My most popular lunch is Lunchables Lunch Combinations. I love subway but those are simply to high in calories so the little subs are great plus they have cookies and I have a serious sweet tooth. I also tend to eat allot of sandwhichs.
    Snack I might have an apple or a yogurt
    And for supper I have whatever I like... i have tweeked most of my recipes to work just fine with this diet.

Good luck!
  • PurpleKisses85
    Options
    Thanks a ton!!!!!!!!
  • sunshinefrei
    Options
    I make sure to drink my water and less processed foods they make me hungrier. It took me a while to eat fresh foods and learn to eat a little protein with my carbs. As well it takes a little time to find just how much food your body needs to lose weight. I have an open diary and log everyday you can add me as a friend if you like. It take practice to learn to eat as you should so when I started I just logged everything I ate and made one change at one meal at a time. You will in time grow to like veggies and fruits. I love black grapes as they are very sweet and navel oranges will help fill you up. If you have any questions just email me if you like and I will be glad to help you.
    Have a great night!!
    Cheri :smile: