Workout music?

Options
Personally I love Three days grace, Eminem and Slipknot for my go hard playlist what does everybody else's favorites?

Replies

• Cathcandoo
    Cathcandoo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I love to hum to myself in the gym.....really loud and off-key....People look at me weird, which is ok....I am good with it - I just walk over to them on the elliptical, the treadmill, circuit training....wherever....and hand them a pen and paper and ask them to write down the song they would like to hear next....yup, I'm a giver....always thinking of others :)
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Personally I love Three days grace, Eminem and Slipknot for my go hard playlist what does everybody else's favorites?

I love Three Days Grace

For me:

The Script
    Parachute
    Kevin Rudolf
    Coldplay
    Maroon 5
    and For some reason Ratatat
    and more.
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Disturbed and Rob Zombie are my favorites. Occasionally something harder, like 5fdp or all that remains. Or sometimes techno, upbeat pop....depends on the mood ^-^
  • howbadly
    Options
    I love to hum to myself in the gym.....really loud and off-key....People look at me weird, which is ok....I am good with it - I just walk over to them on the elliptical, the treadmill, circuit training....wherever....and hand them a pen and paper and ask them to write down the song they would like to hear next....yup, I'm a giver....always thinking of others :)
    Very interesting haha
  • Bloodredmoon
    Bloodredmoon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Daft Punk really gets me going, strong & steady beats. Mindless Self Indulgence is great for some hyper energy, perfect for running. Missy Elliot is so fun to work out in, especially walk dancing! Marilynn Manson, Nine inch nails, & MGMT have some sweat inducing Jams as well. My favorite work out song right now is Feel So Close by Calvin Harris, it's like an adrenaline shot when I'm doing cardio, great dance song too!