New to MFP. Anyone from Northern Illinois.

Options
Would like to make friends from anywhere, but was just wondering if anyone lives in or near Northern Illinois.

Replies

• Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Define Northern Illinois? Haha. I'm straight west of Chicago. I work in Schaumburg.
  • ellanoise
    ellanoise Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm just north of you, in Lena.
  • Southernbelle90
    Options
    I live in Northern Illinois :) I just moved up here though so I dont know the areas that well.
  • NaurielR
    NaurielR Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I'm from Northern Illinois (the west suburbs of Chicago, to be more precise). Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Ivy_leaves
    Ivy_leaves Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Northern(ish) Illinois here! Pretty damn close to the city, so I assume that counts as somewhat North. XP
  • Lady_Gwendolyn
    Lady_Gwendolyn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Northwest Suburbs :) recently joined the TitlebBoxing place in Schaumburg..talk about well rounded WORKOUT! Burn 1,000+ calories in one session..that combined with this MFP will hopefully keep me on track... I'm totally new to boxing and it's strength and cardio instead if just running or something... But yeah the NW suburbs are great, there's everything you could want and close enough if you want to head downtown for anything :)
  • RyLaneB
    RyLaneB Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I live in Freeport, Illinois. :happy:
  • Rinney1974
    Rinney1974 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in Lake County Illinois...now that's what you call NORTH. LOL Add me. :-)