I need motivation! Like, now

Options
With the finals coming up, I'm just eating like a pig. I sit more now, and it's all about the chips and stuff. Anyone else? I've been off-track for a week now. What are some ways to get motivated again???? Thanks. :ohwell:

Replies

• FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    You dont want to look like her do you?

tumblr_m97v9gKikH1rdqkdso1_500.gif
  • jennibee70
    jennibee70 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Focus on the New Year, wouldn't you like to go into 2013 looking slimmer and healthier than in 2012? Don't sabotage your hard work so far just for some chips. When your studying gets too much and you want to grab a snack, go for a walk instead, get some daylight and fresh air. Good luck with your finals and your healthy eating!
  • kukspuks
    Options
    You dont want to look like her do you?

tumblr_m97v9gKikH1rdqkdso1_500.gif

Sexy. :love:
  • FluffySpice
    Options
    I have been on a program since October 1. I had lost 50 lbs., but have regained about 8 lbs. Hoping that it is because of sodium. I tell you this, to tell you that I was needing some extra motivation as well. Gaining back any amount of weight seems to put me in "give up" mode. I prayed when I got up this morning, that God would help me get my mindset back. He answered, and today has been much better.

Don't give up! We can do this!
  • mindilina
    mindilina Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Getting started is the hardest but It'll be worth it.
  • AleenaZA
    Options
    Feel free to add me .. Lets motivate one another. WE CAN DO THIS !
  • Kellylynnhaynes
    Kellylynnhaynes Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm in your boat too! I'm a stressful eater, so I eat when I'm stressed & this time of year definitely does it for me! I'm super busy with kids activities, work parties. I'm still drinking water, but my eating habits have slacked some! Not to mention our biggest loser competition that we do at work is coming to an end, so it's not as motivating either.

BUT

We are all here for each other, we can motivate each other!