Friend hunt!

Options
Hi everyone - I've been on here for 3 months now and I'm doing great... but I'd love to have some more friends so I can see what other people do day to day. I'm 28 and living here in Hobart, Australia. I work part time and study full time and train the house down when I'm at the gym.

Feel free to add me. I'm a daily logger and exerciser and very motivated to achieve my first goal in the next four weeks (20kgs gone!). I can help you stay motivated too and I'm always happy to share what I have learnt this far.

If you're in the same boat as me - looking for friends - then write a comment here and other people will add you too. Easy. Now go and add me. Go go go!

Replies

• skynadia
    Options
    I've sent request;)
    Everyone feel free to add me!
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    add me if you want!
  • robynn412
    robynn412 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I will take all the support and encouragement I can get!!

Adding now. :happy:
  • DoraBugg
    Options
    Hey I'm Aurora and I'm 29. I'm an author from Raleigh, North Carolina, US. I'm just starting out ...Yesterday actually. Congrats on your weight loss. I'm looking to make friends. We can encourage each other.
  • Spurrowell
    Options
    I am still looking for friends, motivation, encouragement, I am setting small goals like trying to log in everyday. I am currently sending a request
  • EmLikesToWin
    Options
    Thanks Everyone for the adds - keep them coming!

Hi Aurora feel free to shoot any questions through. I must say NC looks amazing from what I have seen! I grew up with Dawsons Creek and One Tree Hill so you can call me a fan of the area!
  • EmLikesToWin
    Options
    Bump!
  • carolinemisspretty
    Options
    I'm new and need some friends too :)
  • jlthomas5
    Options
    I'll add you!
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    have added you :) always happy to get some more friends :)
  • kdub67
    kdub67 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends as I really think they give me the motivation to keep at this. Please feel free to add me (and you'll have the honor of being my first friend from Australia:smile: ...I'm from Michigan in the States).
  • healthylife56
    Options
    I'm new too. Add me if you want :)
  • LaceNoir
    Options
    Hi I'm also looking for friends to help along my weight loss journey, I'm in the UK nearly 32, Moma of two and need to loose about a stone. Feel free to add me :)
  • meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Add me! Love having new friends :)
  • KrayKira
    KrayKira Posts: 230
    Options
    Added You, New friends always welcome.. Specially fellow Aussies :) But everyone is welcome
  • TinaRodina
    TinaRodina Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • red9812
    red9812 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Also looking! Feel free to add me!
  • BlueberryBubblegum
    Options
    i love having new friends <3
  • scopper1
    scopper1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I could use all the encouragement I can get.
  • renabebabie
    Options
    Im relatively new too! I tried getting my family memebers to join and add me so we can encourage each other but that was an epic fail lol. Ive got along way to go and would love the support from new friends with fitness goals too! Ill definately send a friend request!