Progress Sorta : /

Options
So I found this old photo from last summer beach trip to daytona and man did I look unhappy and fat! :cry: So I took a pic of me today and well I have lost weight since last summer. How much is anyone's guess cuz I wasn't keeping track. When I joined MFP back in Jan. I weighed in at 220 and I'm not certain how much I weigh today. But seeing these pics side by side gave me some inspiration and hope. :happy:

And I'm not sure how to post this pic or if the link will work but it's on my profile too. Hopefully it works!

527997_9780.jpg?2041

Replies

• cagirl1968
    Options
    You look wonderful!!!
  • sleitner
    sleitner Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I love before and after pictures, they are inspiring. Congratulations, I can definitely see the difference. Keep up the good work!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    :flowerforyou: What a difference!!! Congratulations on your progress!!! :bigsmile:
  • kbhobbs
    kbhobbs Posts: 216
    Options
    You look spectacular!!! Keep it down, girl, keep it down!!!
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    Thanks to all of you. :) I would so like to lose all this unhealthy weight I've been adding on the past 10 years. Thanks for the kind words of encouragement.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!