the New Skinny Cow Ice Cream

eyemadreamer
eyemadreamer Posts: 41 Member
edited September 20 in Food and Nutrition
What do you guys think of the new skinny cow ice cream? they come in five flavors. dulce de leche, cookies n cream, strawvberry cheesecake, caramel cone and chocolate fudge brownie.

i tried the dulce de leche flavor today, it wasn't too bad. i kinda liked it. it is a little weird. my husband tried the cookies n cream one and hated it. said it was inedible. said it felt like a bunch of foam in his mouth. i can kinda understand the "foamy" reference.

what do you guys think?

Replies

• Porsha1Love
    Porsha1Love Posts: 18 Member
    i like them. I had the strawberry cheesecake and cookies and cream one. a good lil cheat but low in cals.
  • sleitner
    sleitner Posts: 33 Member
    My favorite is the mint ice cream sandwich. Not exactly an It's-It original, but good none-the-less.
  • cds2327
    cds2327 Posts: 439
    as far as skinny cow goes, i only like the chocolate truffle bars.
    but, i'd much rather have a fudgesicle any day.
  • allykat8
    allykat8 Posts: 237
    I haven't had the new flavors, but I LOVE Skinny Cow - especially the mint ice cream sammys :) YUMMY
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    I've tried the chocolate truffle ones and really liked them.. I kinda like the "foamy" feeling.. It's seems more soft and light.. It seems that when men (sorry, I know not all of them) try anything low fat/low-cals, or sugar free, they instantly hate it! my hubby is pritty good about bearing through all of those things, but there are some things that he doesn't like to do low-anything, bread being one of them.. But he will eat the heck out of those skinny cow ice creams.. I had to stop buying them cause he was eating them all and they can be kinda pricey if you have to buy a new package every other day.. bleh!
  • zorcar
    zorcar Posts: 3
    Sounds good to me, have to buy some!!!!
  • simona1972
    simona1972 Posts: 355 Member
    I honestly cant stand any of the Skinny Cow products - the texture is way too off.
  • Aubreygrrl
    Aubreygrrl Posts: 13 Member
    I ate the ice cream sandwich the other day and I loved it, other than the fact that I wish there was less ice cream in the middle because it made it kind of hard to eat haha, I thought it it tasted extremely normal and realllllllly good
  • cbnorris
    cbnorris Posts: 204 Member
    I love the strawberry shortcake ice cream sanwiches. Just tried the white mint truffle bar the other day. mmm. Got a pack of the cookies and cream sandwiches, hope I like them as much as the strawberry shortcake. :happy:
This discussion has been closed.