Hello from Iowa!

muzzysgirl
muzzysgirl Posts: 6
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
HI there. Married working mom of three here. I must say that I am just LOVING this site. What awesome tools it has to help me outside of trainer. (She's the one who recommended this site). I hope to help support anyone else in the ever challenging weight loss goal and hope to receive support from you all as well!

Tiffany

Replies

• NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Hello fellow Iowan! I'm not sure where Swisher is, what towns is it by? I'm out of Marshalltown.

I think you'll really love it here! Feel free to add me, I'd be happy to help in any way that I can! :flowerforyou:
  • I'm just shy of Cedar Rapids! Marshalltown isn't too far (30-45 mins) west on Hwy 30.

I added you as a friend. Looking forward to the support!
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Welcome to MFP!! How very cool that your trainer recommended this site!

Best of luck to you in reaching your goals!

D
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Welcome! MFP is the place to be! :bigsmile:
  • superstarcassie
    superstarcassie Posts: 296 Member
    Hello Iowans!! I'm from Waverly! :)
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Hi Iowans! I am originally from Iowa, and am a University of Iowa graduate. But I've been living in Seattle area for many years now. I go back to Iowa at least once a year to visit my parents and sisters.

WELCOME TO MFP!
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Now I'm really sad. I just got home from work and Tae Kwon Do and checked the NCAA Championship scores. My University of Washington Huskies lost yesterday, and today UNI Panthers lost to Michigan State. Now I don't care about any of the other teams left in the tournament.
This discussion has been closed.