hello everyone!

Options
I'm lilgriffon, aka griffy, and just recently joined.. so far I love this site! And the app for my iPod is just wonderful! Recently I tore the tendons/ligaments in my left ankle which has made it really hard for me, but now that it's getting better I'm out and walking more and with this I can better keep track of my intake. My goal is to be down to a size 10 by September for my wedding.. and I"m going to do it!

Replies

• keeno67
    keeno67 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Down to a size 10 for a September wedding.......you better be serious because alot of folks around here are more than willing to hold you to it I'm almost certain. Good Luck and enjoy the journey......:smile:
  • lilgriffon
    Options
    I'm doing my best.. We bought me the Wii (not the fit yet but we're getting it hopefully soon!) and its helping immensely! Just trying to keep up with my 11 year old is hard enough on the thing! LOL
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it with the help of MFP and all the community inspiration and support! I'm a newbie too and found it through the iPhone app. I've been over a size larger than I should be for some time now and haven't been healthy enough to exercise. But now that I am I'm sticking to it. If you ever need help with motivation I'm here...