Mommy of Two

Options
Hi everyone, I am a mommy of two who desperately wants to loose 30 lbs by summer ( or atleast more than half of it). I use to be size 4 before I had my kids but now I am size 12 and it's really putting me down inside. I don't even feel like shopping for clothes anymore and if I do I end up buying sweat pants and bulky sweat shirts. Anyone else in the same boat ? Please add me for motivation ...

Replies

• AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    same boat + more than 50 lbs, I hear you.. can't blame it all on my kids though
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Heya!

I am a Mommy of two also... one turns 4 tomorrow and the other is 18 months. I need to lose a considerable amount more than 30 pounds lol but you can totally do this by the summer! Way to go.. making sure you have plenty of time to do it! We can do it together... just add me as a friend!
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a mom of 6 I need to lose 30 more as well. I hope to lose more but for now 30 is my goal :)
  • AleenaZA
    Options
    BUMP !
  • ashleyfarris24
    ashleyfarris24 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also a mother of 2 beautiful little girls and need to lose 30 pounds I would love to be friends and help each other on this journey!
  • MommaNeedsMuscle
    Options
    Hello! I'm a mother of two daughters. The oldest will be 2 on Dec. 14 and my youngest just turned 8 months. They keep me busy that's for sure! I have lost 56 lbs so far and I have 100 more to go! I would love to have some friends also to help keep me on track and push me along!